• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mathematical 385/2 Days Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you think of this???

• Wow, this is amazing

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Wow, you lost sleep over this crap of a theory???

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
wow
this is probably the best theory iv ever seen lol
Well done .
But maybe its just coincidence.
But if your right about any of this
Good job

best? far from it. I just connected a bunch of invisible dots, nuthing else.

i guess it depends on your own thinking. hell, i dont even think any of this is true XD. Just a bunch of numbers and patterns

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well it works, and noone can argue the relation, but even things that happen by chance have something mathematical to them just because the designer thinks that way

MasterXeanort

Gah! Just because there is a title with numbers in it does not mean there is a mathematical solution explanation for it. *Sigh* oh well I guess it can't be helped. The moment I told my friend about this game he started adding the number and relating them to things that made no sense whatsoever. Still it is interesting to think about what a random title like that could possibly mean...

Also the title is pronounced three five eight days over two not three five eight over two days.

Quick question: How is it some people are posting at times like 1:00 and 2:00 in the afternoon? Don't you all have to go to school?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Quick question: How is it some people are posting at times like 1:00 and 2:00 in the afternoon? Don't you all have to go to school?

There are many factors that make up the answer to your question:

1. Not everyone is in grade school.
2. Not everyone is in your timezone.
3. Some members are out of school.
4. Some members have laptops
5. Some members can access internet from their school.
6. Some members [this applies to me] are in college.
7. Some members are over 18 and are adults. [also applies to me]

There are at least 7 more I can name, but I won't.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Gah! Just because there is a title with numbers in it does not mean there is a mathematical solution explanation for it. *Sigh* oh well I guess it can't be helped. The moment I told my friend about this game he started adding the number and relating them to things that made no sense whatsoever. Still it is interesting to think about what a random title like that could possibly mean...

Also the title is pronounced three five eight days over two not three five eight over two days.

i know how it's pronounced, but i look at it the way it looks- 358/2

lol, i have mid-terms, so i get leave school around noon XD

Hybrid~Fusion

Na frente de um PC brasileiro, e sabendo que ningu
Website
www.khbr.tk
(This is interesting ) the 4th and 6th members of OXIII are Vexen and Zexion. The thing I noticed about this was Out of the 6 original apprentises of ATW besides Xehanort, only Even and Ienzo were specifically mentioned in the Ansem Reports.

Sorry to blow this part, but..,

Secret Ansem Report 3 said:
Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan, and Aeleus… They have ceased to be human.

All of them were mentioned. And specifically.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Sorry to blow this part, but..,

All of them were mentioned. And specifically.

no, i mean they were the only ones metioned with more detail then their names, did u read the rest of the post when i mentioned those 2 metionings (is that a word?)

Charlie K

Back in Business
There's nothing "mathematicle about Kingdom Hearts, "magical"Yes, but "Mathematicle"No.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well...Umm...I filmed Clover Field, it was me.Wait Do I die?..(Haven't seen the movie yet.)

Rix

:)
Awards
wow, good theory! Very unlikely, but also likely in a way too.. I both believe this theory and don't believe it at the same time if you know what I mean,hehe!

afrobutt

Silver Member
wow, good theory! Very unlikely, but also likely in a way too.. I both believe this theory and don't believe it at the same time if you know what I mean,hehe!

lol, ive been thinking the same thing (is it odd that i dont believe myself?)

anyway, thnx ^^

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm, sounds like a decnt theory.. now where is that option.. dang it.. Oh, well.. I'll take the first, then.

afrobutt

Silver Member
First of all, this is NOT a sad attempt of mine to bring this thread back, jus sumtin I thought of today

The two numbers not in the problem, 4 and 6, equal 10 (duh). Now, the point. BBS takes place 10 years before KH1 ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back