• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's full name confirmed to be Ventus and Aqua is confirmed playable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I suppose I should clarify... It is a real article. But articles can make mistakes too. Just because things are printed and published, doesn't make it true. Take everything with a grain of salt.

V

V.A.T.13

Thank god.
Aqua is playable.

And by playable, I mean I going to mess with her alot. I hope she's wearing a skirt.

Y

Yannis

Thank god.
Aqua is playable.

And by playable, I mean I going to mess with her alot. I hope she's wearing a skirt.
She isnt sorry. Look at her shadow on Destiny Islands ;___;

If she is wearing a skirt, then it goes to her knees. T___T

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
looks like no more name speculation threads lol.

http://kh-n.com/forums/role-playing-game-t41269.html

I was kinda hoping they would suprise us lol.

although I am happy you can play as Aqua

these are some nice things to know about gameplay.

Terra focuses on power, Ven on speed, and Aqua on magic
Gauge fills up to unlease special commands with Triangle button

I've never even heard of this magazine...how can we be so sure its acurate?

A

Anima Relic

^Exactly, that's why I won't believe this garbage unless Nomura hisself confirms it. :glare:

Aurum-Femina

You guys, stop being so sceptical! Everybody should believe that Aqua IS the third character and threaten that we will be peed if she ever wasn't. D:< Do you really want to play as Mickey (as awesome as that mouse is) instead of Aqua?

She might possibly be one of the only opporitunities in the series that we can play girls! :D

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, i'm glad we get to play as Aqua. I honestly thought the third playable character would be Mickey, but i'm proud to be proven wrong. I prefer her over Mickey any day. <3 As for Ventus, glad it's all speculation and assumption. That's EVERYBODY's assumption. Still grasping that small glimmer of chance that it's something else.

A

Anima Relic

^Personally I'd rather play as both, but I guess I'll say Mickey over Aqua. Mickey is like Yoda from Star Wars, pure awesomeness :lol:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Lol, yeah, Mickey is the Yoda of KH... When's he ripping out the lightsaber? A head to head with Xemnas

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Aqua confirm to be playable?? Nah, that's good. But, same. I actually do hope the third playable character being Mickey.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Sweet,Aqua is going to be the third playable character.I hoped it's her,all the time..

Something interesting,if you scroll down the page (the link khdude has provided us with),a member says that each Organization member will have their own music theme in 358/2 Days. =]

Y

Yannis

Well, i'm glad we get to play as Aqua. I honestly thought the third playable character would be Mickey, but i'm proud to be proven wrong. I prefer her over Mickey any day. <3 As for Ventus, glad it's all speculation and assumption. That's EVERYBODY's assumption. Still grasping that small glimmer of chance that it's something else.
Hey, have you seen the screenshot, where Ven is laying on ground and Mickey comes? This might be same with DS-boss, as with Xaldin-boss, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back