• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Coded *with images*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think the iPhone would be better for Coded?

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • NO!!! Stupid idea

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Screw that! I just want them to release it on the PS2!!

Votes: 14 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Yo, what if (never mind license crap) Kingdom Hearts Coded came to the Apple iPhone? Do you think the gameplay would be better, would it be capable of better graphics and do you think it would be more successful with American and Canadian sales? More people may play it, or they may really hate it and think it's a horrible idea, I personally have no idea what would be better. Lemme know what you think!

here's a picture I made to demonstrate:
KH_Coded_Demonstration_by_DJ1NNsGR1MO1R3.jpg

Last edited:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
While it'll never happen, it looks pretty cool!

Awards
People saying it would never happen...

They're intending on shipping it over seas, Nomura said so. And right now, the iPhone is the most logical choice for the game over here. That's not to say a better model won't come out.

A

Audo

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a crap idea? =/

The only problem I really have with it is the fact that you apparently need to use your thumbs to press L and R.

shadow15

I wouldn't really like using the directional buttons that much but i'm not really sure how the controls are yet but yeah it looks pretty good on the iphone anyhow.

Awards
The only problem I really have with it is the fact that you apparently need to use your thumbs to press L and R.

Ya, I didn't like diong that. I don't even own and iPhone, so i'm not sure if there's any way around it. they obviously found a way to have good working controls for the FOMA phone

CrimsonAngel11

It looks cool but they should make the kh games for multiple game systems like ps2, ds, and wii. I dont know alot of ppl that own a iPhone and i dont own one.

State

Awards
While it MAY or MAY NOT come to the US, it's a great idea.

A

Audo

Sheesh. I'm surprised I'm the only one that doesn't like the idea of playing the game with a touch screen, or the idea of having to buy a $300 some phone just to play one game. (Is that how much the iPhone is? I wouldn't know I always thought of it as a rip-off.) *sigh* Oh well. I don't see it being on the iPhone.

State

Awards
Sheesh. I'm surprised I'm the only one that doesn't like the idea of playing the game with a touch screen, or the idea of having to buy a $300 some phone just to play one game. (Is that how much the iPhone is? I wouldn't know I always thought of it as a rip-off.) *sigh* Oh well. I don't see it being on the iPhone.

When you talk about prices it make me think again... Only a 26% of the KH fans would bye it in the iPod Touch.. Or even less.

Also, Nomura NEVER said that Coded WON'T ARRIVE AT THE US:
"We would wish that Coded was an international release but America's cell phones aren't as advanced as the ones in Japan."
There's a POSSIBILITY that the US finally get's the cellphones Japan uses to play Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back