• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how sora, roxas and xion can wield KK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duuuf08

Re: how sora, roxas and xino can wield KK

well i only said when sora went into his sleep, yes, i didnt say when he was awake, but i guess the theory is now fallen

aw! c'mon no it's not! i guess when sora is in the pod, the keyblade goes to xion but since xion ended up disapearing (probably back in sora) we can never really say she can or cannot weild the keyblade when sora's awake because she doesn't exist anymore (guessing). So you still have a possible chance xion recieving the keyblade when sora's asleep. since marluxia is shown in the trailer, we are safe to say the 358/2 days taks place from when sora stabbed himself, goes through castle oblivion and falls asleep, plus the time period when he is asleep to when he wakes up after roxas returns to sora. that's a really long time period!lol! i can't wait then!!!

χΧχ

but remember the secret ending of khfm (deep dive) riku took over roxas oblivion when roxas threw it at him
isn´t that kinda stealing too

and,in kh2fm you can wield oblivion or oathkeeper (or both in forms) while fighting Roxas wielding oblivion and oathkeeper
Roxas did not throw it at him, he threw it to him. Do not forget that Riku is a Keyblade wielder.
And, no you cannot. Oblivion is obtained in the Castle that Never Was, which is reached a while after the Roxas encounter at the Memory Skyscraper.

no i would think those with hearts strong enough are able to steal it, anyways, riku was able to steal the keyblade in kh1, so why not xion?
The Keyblade was Riku's in the first place. He was taking it back.

:idea:I believe that they can do this because there is more than one version of a keyblade. Like a good, bad, and balanced(both) keyblade.
Technically, yes, but you've kinda got the wrong idea.
Sora has the Kingdom Key, which I believe is the Keyblade of the Realm of Light. He changes its form by switching keychains.

Mickey uses the Keyblade of the Realm of Darkness from KH1 and onward. He may be using a Kingdom Key in BBS though, just with a Star Seeker keychain.

how was it weak during the time? he was close to saving kairi right there, so he could have used that as encouragement
Sora was losing hope in everything and forgot that his heart was the strongest weapon of all.

15th member

hmmm and maybe Riku was just lying to Xion.(And just to fool us out on our theories) I dont think Sora's heart has gotten weaker during the time in radiant garden, it's just Riku's heart has gotten STRONGER because of maleficent's lies.One question, who was first to enter the organization, Xion or Roxas?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
χΧχ;3406548 said:
What?
You cannot steel a Keyblade.
It chooses its own master by the strength of their heart.
It can easily switch owners, but it cannot literally be stolen.

Well, in the trailer impression, it says that Xion steals Roxas's Keyblade, and Roxas doesnt even know that you can summon your Keyblade back to you, as in when Sora and Roxas were fighing and Roxas took Soras keyblade and Sora summoned it back and Roxas was all like "What?"

χΧχ

Well, in the trailer impression, it says that Xion steals Roxas's Keyblade, and Roxas doesnt even know that you can summon your Keyblade back to you, as in when Sora and Roxas were fighing and Roxas took Soras keyblade and Sora summoned it back and Roxas was all like "What?"
As in the TGS trailer?
When, where?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Good point. that could help my theory that Xion doesn't even have a keyblade of her own.

15th member

Dude he said it because he didnt thought that Sora's heart was stronger than his(if he has a heart).And he says that "tell me why did he chose you" maybe he means that the keyblade chose Sora than him.He thought that he'd taken control the keyblade.And my freaking question!? who was first roxas or xion?

xine0

Dude he said it because he didnt thought that Sora's heart was stronger than his(if he has a heart).And he says that "tell me why did he chose you" maybe he means that the keyblade chose Sora than him.He thought that he'd taken control the keyblade.And my freaking question!? who was first roxas or xion?

i'd assume roxas? wasnt he number 13? and shes 14. unless they numbered them outta order for some reason?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
χΧχ;3406548 said:
What?
You cannot steel a Keyblade.
It chooses its own master by the strength of their heart.
It can easily switch owners, but it cannot literally be stolen.

whoa whoa whoa..you just made me realize something..so then why CAN Roxas and Xion wield keyblades..they have no hearts.. unless its just because their somebody's can weild keyblades..so then in that case..Xion is the nobody of someone who can weild a keyblade..so i suppose Kairi is out of the question..since that keyblade she uses in kh2 was only a gift from Riku so she could fight..she didnt actually summon it or anything..and if she COULD weild one wouldnt she aslo be seen using it after that too like opening the door to KH? GAHHHH this is confusing..haha but ill be laughing when the game comes out and we all look back at our lame thories.. ROFLMAO.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
whoa whoa whoa..you just made me realize something..so then why CAN Roxas and Xion wield keyblades..they have no hearts.. unless its just because their somebody's can weild keyblades..so then in that case..Xion is the nobody of someone who can weild a keyblade..so i suppose Kairi is out of the question..since that keyblade she uses in kh2 was only a gift from Riku so she could fight..she didnt actually summon it or anything..and if she COULD weild one wouldnt she aslo be seen using it after that too like opening the door to KH? GAHHHH this is confusing..haha but ill be laughing when the game comes out and we all look back at our lame thories.. ROFLMAO.

i guess that makes sense, so xion would wield a keyblade because her somebody is sora. just like roxas can wield it because sora is his somebody

χΧχ

i guess that makes sense, so xion would wield a keyblade because her somebody is sora. just like roxas can wield it because sora is his somebody
It is implied in KHII, but mostly in KHII:FM, that Roxas actually has a heart.

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
χΧχ;3407259 said:
It is implied in KHII, but mostly in KHII:FM, that Roxas actually has a heart.

no roxas felt like he had a heart because sora was still alive as a normal being and not a heartless.

axel felt the sameway, he felt like he had a heart.

χΧχ

no roxas felt like he had a heart because sora was still alive as a normal being and not a heartless.

axel felt the sameway, he felt like he had a heart.
DiZ: His progress is astounding.
Riku: So what happened?
DiZ: Naminé's encounter with Roxas put his heart in contact with Kairi's. And that in turn, affected Sora. You see?
Riku: Naminé... She's a wonder.
Ansem the Wise: A heart is so much more than any system. I saw it when Roxas and Kairi crossed paths. I knew. BUt I was too stubborn to accept it.
There's more of course, but I feel that this is sufficient.

In my opinion, Sora was carrying Ven's heart when he released Kairi's. So, Sora's heart became a Heartless, Kairi's heart returned to her body, and Ven's hearts returned to Sora's body, making Roxas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back