• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how sora, roxas and xion can wield KK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

Xion main weapon would probably be magic.
jeez fools dont put words up in her mouth!
and people have there ways of typeing wrong! its called a mistake
like everyone hasnt made a Mistake?

Lets stick on the topic. Okay.

χΧχ

well sora and roxas are basically the same person, and if the theory about xion being sora's nobody, than its quite possible for her to wield and steal it at moments when roxas tries to wield it
Ah, I see now.
Also explaining why she is seen using magic in battle instead of a Keyblade.
I gotcha.
It is an interesting concept.
But how do you explain the battle that takes place between Roxas and Sora in KHII?
Sora uses whatever Keychain is currently equipped and Roxas uses Oathkeeper and Oblivion, all extensions of the Kingdom Key.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
χΧχ;3406576 said:
Ah, I see now.
Also explaining why she is seen using magic in battle instead of a Keyblade.
I gotcha.
It is an interesting concept.
But how do you explain the battle that takes place between Roxas and Sora in KHII?

i dont remember, but roxas was wielding oblivion and oathkeeper,

in the scene he asked sora why the keyblade chose him instead of him, then he looks at the floor and sees the image of riku and kairi and realizes why.

i was thinking that sora was using kingdom key (or was suppose to) and roxas was using oblivion and oathkeeper.

χΧχ

i dont remember, but roxas was wielding oblivion and oathkeeper,

in the scene he asked sora why the keyblade chose him instead of him, then he looks at the floor and sees the image of riku and kairi and realizes why.

i was thinking that sora was using kingdom key (or was suppose to) and roxas was using oblivion and oathkeeper.
I edited that post after you saw it.
Sorry, I brought up the point that Oathkeeper and Oblivion are extensions of the Kingdom Key.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
χΧχ;3406589 said:
I edited that post after you saw it.
Sorry, I brought up the point that Oathkeeper and Oblivion are extensions of the Kingdom Key.

i use to think that to until sora was able to wield dual keyblades, and that kinda threw me off

χΧχ

i use to think that to until sora was able to wield dual keyblades, and that kinda threw me off
Yeah, the sync blade ability is confusing.
But, this concept falls apart.
If you have Oathkeeper set at the time, you can fight Roxas while he is also using Oathkeeper.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
ok testuya nomura confirmed how both sora and roxas an wield the keyblade at the same time but never actually explained xion.

well here's a little theory, while sora was in castle obliviontestuya nomura explained how both roxas and sora were able to wield it at the same time, and in the gameplay you see xion still wearing her hood and using fire attacks ( i think that was fire) but then while sora goes in his sleep, xion was able to wield the keyblade too, and revealed her face, and summoned the keyblade.

what do you think?

Dunno.

I kinda have a feeling that she always had the ability to summon a keyblade, not only when Sora goes to sleep. I also believe that she's able to use a keyblade because much like Roxas, she has some sort of relationship with Sora -- and perhaps Kairi (As well as Aqua. har har) that allows her to wield one. If she didn't disappear, I'd go as far as to say that she had the ability to dual-wield.

I can't support this with any evidence at the moment, so take this as you will. yar

@xjeezlouisx: Shut up.

Bananana

χΧχ;3406548 said:
What?
You cannot steel a Keyblade.
It chooses its own master by the strength of their heart.
It can easily switch owners, but it cannot literally be stolen.

but remember the secret ending of khfm (deep dive) riku took over roxas oblivion when roxas threw it at him
isn´t that kinda stealing too

and,in kh2fm you can wield oblivion or oathkeeper (or both in forms) while fighting Roxas wielding oblivion and oathkeeper

Terra and co.

χΧχ;3406548 said:
What?
You cannot steel a Keyblade.
It chooses its own master by the strength of their heart.
It can easily switch owners, but it cannot literally be stolen.
Yeah if you could steal a keyblade we would probably see more people with Keyblades

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
For all we know it might be fake, and the fact that Sora's heart was weak at the time Riku had the opportune time to take it.

SoraX1422

χΧχ;3406612 said:
Yeah, the sync blade ability is confusing.
But, this concept falls apart.
If you have Oathkeeper set at the time, you can fight Roxas while he is also using Oathkeeper.

:idea:I believe that they can do this because there is more than one version of a keyblade. Like a good, bad, and balanced(both) keyblade.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
For all we know it might be fake, and the fact that Sora's heart was weak at the time Riku had the opportune time to take it.

how was it weak during the time? he was close to saving kairi right there, so he could have used that as encouragement

.Oji

赤いテキスト
how was it weak during the time? he was close to saving kairi right there, so he could have used that as encouragement

Dunno how, but the fact that he was able to take it showed that Sora's heart was weaker then Riku's at that moment. Also, he is the rightful owner of the said key, so perhaps that played a part in him taking it. =P

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No at the point his heart was weak, reason being that before hand Riku took her away from him and he was told the truth (harshly I might add; there are other factors that haven't been explained however.) With Riku's overwhelming confidence and strength of heart it was inevitable; also don't forget the strong influence of darkness in him at the time Aqua13.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
No at the point his heart was weak, reason being that before hand Riku took her away from him and he was told the truth (harshly I might add; there are other factors that haven't been explained however.) With Riku's overwhelming confidence and strength of heart it was inevitable; also don't forget the strong influence of darkness in him at the time Aqua13.

hmmmm that does make sense, but not about sora's heart being weaker.

i could understand riku getting his heart stronger

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I remember Riku saying that Xions KK is a fake in the new trailer

I mean after he defeated her in beasts castle

yeah i know but riku could assume that, even though he did say that maybe he was the fkae one the whole time.

he kinda confused us there. im just giving the possibilty out that if it was real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back