• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What became of CO during KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swxpert

did organization 13 like totally forget about CO? or was it decided that it wasn't important? what do you think? to be honest what was ther plan for it in the first place? we know Marluxias plan but what was Xemnas plan.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
did organization 13 like totally forget about CO? or was it decided that it wasn't important? what do you think? to be honest what was ther plan for it in the first place? we know Marluxias plan but what was Xemnas plan.
.................Actually, that's a damn good question. :/

I don't really know for sure. I guess we'll just have to wait for Coded and possibly Days. z*shrugs*

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
CO served as the Org's hideout. Its unknown what became of it though.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
CO served as the Org's hideout. Its unknown what became of it though.
I think he means the purpose of it since they had more than one and we really don't know why it was built or what ever happened to it after the events during CoM took place.

So yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait and hope the new games explain what KH2 didn't.

Swxpert

it just seems like a waste they make this awsome castle and stock it with a buch of there henchmen, then when all hell breaks loose in it no one goes to secure sora or namine, i mean the organization could have captured them both,sora wasn't moving anywhere at least he didn't emediatly

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They didn't make the castle. They just found it and then started to use it to their benifit.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Wasn't it stated in Final Mix+ that it may have contained the room that contrasted with Xemnas' "Room of Awakening"?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
it just seems like a waste they make this awsome castle and stock it with a buch of there henchmen, then when all hell breaks loose in it no one goes to secure sora or namine, i mean the organization could have captured them both,sora wasn't moving anywhere at least he didn't emediatly
Yeah, I never got that either. I mean wouldn't it be wiser to keep themselves in a large group and surely they had to have been aware of the events taking place during CoM.

We don't know when Sora was moved but we can guess it wasn't immediately and surely there would have been enough time for Xemnas, whoever to pop in and stop him from being taken.

Why did they even need 2 hideouts? They only have 13/14 members + 1 Namine? There weren't exactly alot of them and the hideouts weren't exactly small in any sense of the word.

Damn video game and it's nonsensical logic and plotholes.

EDIT:

That's what they said in FM+ but, it was never really explained what that was.

So,again Days.

From the bits with Xion and Riku, we can assume it will be at least partially answered.

Swxpert

They didn't make the castle. They just found it and then started to use it to their benifit.

i could have sworn in the Zexion/Xigbar FM+ scene there was a line that went something like "construction on the new headquarters is nearly compleate" or something like that

also room of sleep is Xemnas place room of awakening is in CO

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
i could have sworn in the Zexion/Xigbar FM+ scene there was a line that went something like "construction on the new headquarters is nearly compleate" or something like that

also room of sleep is Xemnas place room of awakening is in CO

Im thinking that they found it, and just modified it to their liking.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

yeah, i think there was something in there too.

i think CO was made to support more members. there were 13 (14 in days) of them! many people! xemnas must have needed i little privacy in TWTNW!! anyway, since in CoM half of the organisation's members were slaughtered, there was no use for castle oblivion.

shame, they hadn't even furnished it yet... :p

DiZ stayed in the castle for some time, i think. at least until he got Twilight Town ready.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really think it wasn't just abandoned. I mean, if it was - why should DiZ go through all the trouble of taking Sora to TLTW? It didn't end with all the Org members there being beaten, no doubt.
*hops on the 'Let's wait for Days/Coded/KH3' bandwagon*

Jaxek Watts

their secret place had been found by sora and riku so if the org. wanted to go back there...they knew sora would be able to find them right away

so they stayed hidden where they thought sora couldnt find them

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
their secret place had been found by sora and riku so if the org. wanted to go back there...they knew sora would be able to find them right away

i don't think hiding was what they had in mind. none of the org. members gave the slighted idea of fear (except demyx), not until they were defeated.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

...only neither Sora nor Riku were there. And going by KH2, the Org weren't overly terrified from either of them. They were proved wrong, yes, but they didn't really fear them, regardless.
Also, to be fair, we don't know they didn't go back there in KH2. We just don't know they did. There's a difference.

...yeah, which is why they all but led him to TWTNW and kept taunting him and appearing before him.

i don't think hiding was what they had in mind. none of the org. members gave the slighted idea of fear (except demyx), not until they were defeated.

I was ninjad! DX

oathkeeper77

If im not mistaken, CO was rooms that were turned into ur memories right. I think Xemnas used this to see his pass memories of his pass life. He didn't have any memories of his pervious life right since he said he didn't remember who he was. I think was used to find the memories one has lost or forgotten when their a nobody. In my thinking anyway.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
If im not mistaken, CO was rooms that were turned into ur memories right. I think Xemnas used this to see his pass memories of his pass life. He didn't have any memories of his pervious life right since he said he didn't remember who he was. I think was used to find the memories one has lost or forgotten when their a nobody. In my thinking anyway.

is that true, or is it a theory?
i ask because i don't remember having read it somewhere.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If im not mistaken, CO was rooms that were turned into ur memories right.

And no one knows how they work <3

I think Xemnas used this to see his pass memories of his pass life. He didn't have any memories of his pervious life right since he said he didn't remember who he was. I think was used to find the memories one has lost or forgotten when their a nobody. In my thinking anyway.

Xemnas didn't forget anything from when he was Xehanort. It's a fair guess as any about him trying to regain the Memories Xehanort himself lacked, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back