• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lnds500
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello! Sorry about deleting your post about the trailer. The thing is that Disney dun goofed and uploaded it prematurely. Square Enix doesn't want anyone to know about it yet, so they're asking that those of us who've seen it keep it a secret.
    D
    Hey dude, long time no type, haha. So hows it going?
    D
    That's cool. What anime are you into? Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Inuyasha...ect?
    D
    I agree. Xions ending really hit hard. Believe it or not Aqua's is alot sadder.
    There's a channel on Youtube called Strwbrymilk and she's a friend of mine, she subbed all the cutscenes on the JPN version of BBS in a perfect sequence to the three storys. First Terra then Ventus and finally Aqua. You should check it out. It's alot easier to watch them than I'm making it sound. Anyway, Aqua's ending and the secret ending almost made me pretty sad, and that's not a easy thing to do..haha.
    Have you played Dream Drop Distance? Oh and are you into anime or Manga?
    D
    BBS. By a long shot. Only because of how much of a tear jerker it was though. haha.
    D
    You got a cool sig =)
    So which KH game is your favorite?
    D
    Thanks for accepting the request dude
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back