• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
Re: KH2 is easy but what was the 'hardest' part??

wow axel is one of the greatest parts of the game you oughtta die for insulting him EDIT: and yeah sorry for double posting

Faggot.

Some of the cups were pretty hard.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

Playing as Roxas. That was fucking murder, having to play as the faggot. Or sitting though any scene with Axel.

whoa, whoa, we all have our opinions, but i have to ask wats ur deal w/ axel? the tutorial w/ roxas got boring whenever u wanted to replay the game but for me axel was wat really got me into kingdom hearts!! nothing against you, just don't really like the axel-hate is all :(.

as for hard part, demyx kill 10 in 10sec cause i had no idea that it started and i was still attacking demyx :/

Apollo

Silver Member

whoa, whoa, we all have our opinions, but i have to ask wats ur deal w/ axel? the tutorial w/ roxas got boring whenever u wanted to replay the game but for me axel was wat really got me into kingdom hearts!! nothing against you, just don't really like the axel-hate is all :(.

as for hard part, demyx kill 10 in 10sec cause i had no idea that it started and i was still attacking demyx :/

Haha I love Axel fan faggots!

Anyways I agree that did get pretty crazy sometimes! I hated that fight.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

And as much as I love him:)36:), I found Demyx annoying rather than hard.

"DANCE WATER, DANCE!!!! :D"

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

Haha I love Axel fan faggots!

Anyways I agree that did get pretty crazy sometimes! I hated that fight.

whoa, although we agree on demyx's annoying solo no need for insults ty.

Geez guys. calm down =l

i so sry, i dont mean to come off as mean, just u know my fave character is axel so it hurts a little on the inside :) jk

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com

i so sry, i dont mean to come off as mean, just u know my fave character is axel so it hurts a little on the inside :) jk

It's alright ^-^. I just don't want some kind of fight to happen here. and Axel is pretty cool to me. I like battling him.

Apollo

Silver Member

Then back the fuck off douche bag. You wouldn't have this problem in the first place if you just shut up. You attacked me for stating my thoughts, like the thread asked. Notice never in my orginal post did I try to say my word is law. I simply stated my feelings.

Back to the topic:
It also took me forever to use the reaction button in the first fight. I kept trying to bash him with the keyblade.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

It's alright ^-^. I just don't want some kind of fight to happen here. and Axel is pretty cool to me. I like battling him.

same, especially an off-topic fight :p lol and ya the axel fight in a ring of fire was truely epic.

OOO, and for difficult, proud mode was overall easy but wen i first playedi wasnt expected it and had to use mickey against the heartless mid-boss in Beast's Castle that possessed the door :/ sad, but true lol. and to mak it seem worse i beat Xaldin on proud in one shot w/o mickey. i was like wat!?!

and for the sake of this thread, crimson soul if you want to ague then fell free to pm me jus dont waste other members' time w/ our conflict ty :)

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

ya, thats the funny thing, i used mickey against xaldin in the normal difficulty and still failed tons, but on proud not so much. but u can tell xaldin was meant to be the most difficult cause beast's castle is one of the few parts that lets you use mickey. or in fact need it...

Passion

Silver Member
Awards

Xaldin was a pain for me, it honestly took me FOREVER and I'm not ashamed to say that :D
and the Demyx battle wasn't "hard" just annoying whenever you had to kill the water clones, also the Reaction Command never worked in my favor with his battle lol
as for Xigbar, he was EXTREMELY repetitive, not hard, repetitive, he always spammed that shooting thing with the small square, but i learned that all you really have to do is run around in a circle and you don't get hit at all.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman

ya, wat was w/ demyx's reaction command? i never had a chance to even activate it but wat ppl say about it confuses me? lol

HarpieAna

Demyx and Xaldin. Demyx killed me so many times I almost threw the controller at the screen in fury...but Xaldin isn't that hard. Kind of in between when it comes to diffculty level.:cool:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

Everytime I try to activate Demyx's reaction comand, I always get hit by Demyx. The same thing happens when I fight Xemnas on Memory Skyscraper. I just can't activate those reaction comands.

pak009

What about Ground Shaker? It's a god damn boss especially in proud mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back