• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days Multiplayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
We may be able to in the US version. Have hope. I'm importing the JP version. How do you think I feel?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'm importing the JP version too. I hope they surprise us by adding Wi-Fi.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Chances are they would have madea Final Mix anyway. Director's Cut games are pretty common in Japan, even when the original games didn't get anything added in overseas releases (see: FFX, FFXII, etc)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Chances are they would have madea Final Mix anyway. Director's Cut games are pretty common in Japan, even when the original games didn't get anything added in overseas releases (see: FFX, FFXII, etc)

In that case let it be said I'm hopeful that someone'll release a translated patch for it.
*kisses her flashkart*

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think square is making a mistake if they don't use Wi-Fi for days. That's just my opinion.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
In that case let it be said I'm hopeful that someone'll release a translated patch for it.
*kisses her flashkart*

They won't. There's no reason for them to. Not if the game will be out a mere three months afterwards in Japan. Also, can you honestly say you don't want Wi-Fi? I know I do. I wanna put you in your place. ;]

*Kisses his R4 flashkart and his $69.30 pre-order.*

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I want Wi- Fi so I could whoop all of you and brag about it in my sig. LOL XD I'm joking.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I have like 6 people that will get this game within distance so i dont need Wifi. Sucks for you people who are Closet KH fans that dont have any friends that play

Also, can you honestly say you don't want Wi-Fi? I know I do. I wanna put you in your place. ;]

I can care less if they do or not

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Luckily I do have a nephew that is also getting days so i'm not alone. Wi - Fi would be better so we could have Khinsider competitions and stuff.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Thank god quite a few of my friends are KH-tards around here XD and most if not all have DS's :3~ with flashkarts XD

I have two friends who will be getting it, so I'm set for that. And I have another friend, he's more like a protégé, actually, who's getting it once he gets a DS.

Edit: 900 posts.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Maybe we will get lucky and they decided to ad Wi-Fi at the last minute. If so then I challenge all of you. xD

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Maybe we will get lucky and they decided to ad Wi-Fi at the last minute. If so then I challenge all of you. xD

They have no reason to. People in japan won't need Wi-Fi. They have all kinds of gathering spots, and pretty much every single Japanese person own as DS. They just don't need Wi-Fi like us. =[

FreezePrideIV

Wi-Fi would be lovely in theory, but Nintendo's wi-fi seems a little clunky, even on the Wii. Considering the sort of gameplay Days' multiplayer is, I'm not sure it wouldn't have its share of lag and awkwardness.

At least I still have Axie to smack around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back