• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Days Multiplayer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
So? I'd just buy that too. Nomura said that he will release a FM in the U.S. So far, it just hasn't been up to him.
I highly doubt they'll remix Days, and even if they do, what does it matter? I can still play it.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I should have to suffer because you aren't allowed to import?
If they do a FM for Days, I'm fine with it coming out in the US, but Japanese would be just as good.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
but i really dont think that there will be a final mix
since they have been taking their time to make this game

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
You think they didn't take their time on 1 & 2? The only real reason they released FM+ was so that they could market Re: CoM. But, we're off-topic. I think that the U.S. version of Days will have Wi-Fi, because it would not only cause sales to jackknife, but also appease many loyal fans, like myself, who have followed the series from day 1. That's right. I beat KH when I was nine.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i bought on release date
when i was 7
it took me some time to pass it but it was worth it!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Hmmm... I'm curious. I wonder if you can use AI controlled partners in Days multiplayer? I would want to take Xion and make her my heal-bitch.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Yes. All characters can use all spell, so that the game is balanced. If they couldn't than Roxas couldn't use Cure, Fire, Blizzard, or Thunder, as none of those are light based spells. The constraints just wouldn't be fair.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
so do you guys think there will be new types of spells
and can you go on missions by yourself?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Yeah, probably. I also know that there are some returning spells, like Aero, that have undergone some changes. Particularly, Aero is now offensive, like in CoM, and every FF game it appears in.

Also, yes, you can do Multiplay missions on your own. If you couldn't there's no way you could try all of the characters without a friend. They wouldn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back