• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion/ven???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
A link to when this actually happens would be nice. o_O;;

Muse

you look atrocious
If I remember correctly, Nocturne DOES have a thread open with links to a video-walkthrough of Days. :/

Just try and find which one it is from there.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well the title is a bit revealing...

Oh well, as Araliya said, a link would be nice.

And you'd think someone would've put a video of this on youtube...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If it's actually Ven I will be shocked, but my first thought when you posted that was duh it's just Roxas.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yeah, it's more likely that she turns into Roxas, not Ven. -_-; They do look alike and all.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I'll confirm that this is true. I saw it, and, needless to say, I was pissed.

Yeah, it's more likely that she turns into Roxas, not Ven. -_-; They do look alike and all.

It's not Roxas, it's ven he's wearing Ven's clothing. Right down to the shoulder armor.

no, when she transformed "he" had vens armor and all , even the hair was vens color.You know there is a color difference between roxas's and vens hair.

No there's not.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Why is that something to get pissed about? While it's bad for days it strengthens Ven/Sora stuff.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I'll confirm that this is true. I saw it, and, needless to say, I was pissed.

It's not Roxas, it's ven he's wearing Ven's clothing. Right down to the shoulder armor.

No there's not.
however its still ven , now the only thing i need is a link to probe it.
@saix why they didnt let us play as myckey?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Why is that something to get pissed about? While it's bad for days it strengthens Ven/Sora stuff.

Because it's too damn random> They're just forcing a connection by throwing in a stupid scene like that, when much more subtle work could be done. We don't need Xion to enforce Ven/Sora, as their names, and Roxas, already do.

EDIT:
Mickey is playable.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
humph I like subtle...I am trying really hard not to explode right now as it is just shoving stuff in our faces now

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Because it's too damn random> They're just forcing a connection by throwing in a stupid scene like that, when much more subtle work could be done. We don't need Xion to enforce Ven/Sora, as their names, and Roxas, already do.

EDIT:
Mickey is playable.
no kidding!!!how can i unlock it??i ve beaten the game already and there is no sign of him
@araliya and zeagal im trying to get you the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back