• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

xion/ven???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

Well this is an odd turn of events...

What does that mean Ven is inside Sora currently?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Copy and paste. Yay.

Since Xion is a memory-based replica [a.k.a. Xion = Sora's memories], she's able to reflect certain memories related to Roxas or Sora. Xion's appearance varies on the viewer when they see it. To neutral people, she appears hooded. To Roxas, she appears not hooded, mostly because of the fact that they are friends. Axel saw Xion through Roxas in turn and got the same kind of picture as he did: seeing her face. This also explains why when Xigbar and Xion were fighting, in Axel's perspective alone without Roxas, Xion was hooded.

And when it panned to Xigbar's point of view, he was seeing Ven. Don't you just love how complicated it is?

This was just obviously to increase the connection to Sora and Ventus, that much is given. What it means, remains to be yet known. It could be since Roxas is Sora's nobody, and they are basically each other, Ven appeared since he's obviously tied to Sora in some form. Or Roxas wouldn't look like his exact twin. But that's why the BBS theories should take reign as of now, for us spoiler people. I agree with roXasisven. Naminé did say forgotten, but not lost. The memories of her are there, but just hidden by the darkness to not be remembered.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
actually you dont know that.Sora appears on BBS as a child.So he could have seen ven at any time.Besides there is obviously a connection between them.

I would say it would be a deeper bond then just meeting them. He would have needed to know who Ven was to a certain extent and know what he was. Then Sora's memories would show him. The whole Ven hearts inside Sora would also explain that.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Copy and paste. Yay.

Since Xion is a memory-based replica [a.k.a. Xion = Sora's memories], she's able to reflect certain memories related to Roxas or Sora. Xion's appearance varies on the viewer when they see it. To neutral people, she appears hooded. To Roxas, she appears not hooded, mostly because of the fact that they are friends. Axel saw Xion through Roxas in turn and got the same kind of picture as he did: seeing her face. This also explains why when Xigbar and Xion were fighting, in Axel's perspective alone without Roxas, Xion was hooded.

And when it panned to Xigbar's point of view, he was seeing Ven. Don't you just love how complicated it is?

This was just obviously to increase the connection to Sora and Ventus, that much is given. What it means, remains to be yet known. It could be since Roxas is Sora's nobody, and they are basically each other, Ven appeared since he's obviously tied to Sora in some form. Or Roxas wouldn't look like his exact twin. But that's why the BBS theories should take reign as of now, for us spoiler people. I agree with roXasisven. Naminé did say forgotten, but not lost. The memories of her are there, but just hidden by the darkness to not be remembered.
that'd explain why in the game xions face pict changes from hooded to normal xion everytime she talks to different people

C

Crossroads

Copy and paste. Yay.

Wow. Yeah that sums it up. More BBS talk is definitely needed.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Gah I hate this retcon because you can't even say based on KH2 if Xion was truely forgotten by everyone which doesn't look to be the case, and because of this the theories on Ven being forgotten are already built on shaky ground.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Gah I hate this retcon because you can't even say based on KH2 if Xion was truely forgotten by everyone which doesn't look to be the case, and because of this the theories on Ven being forgotten are already built on shaky ground.

When Riku caught the Oblivion, while we saw his memories of Xion crackle and fade in the main screen, in the bottom screen of the DS, the same thing happened with Xion on the beach/clocktower with Axel and Roxas and other stuff, which I'm guessing is Roxas's memories of her. The best thing to do is see the two side of the screens for this in confirmation, and for one to translate what she says at the end. I think someone said she spoke of, "even though my memory will fade". So, either we wait for the English version, or get a translator, since the news about scenes are always garbled.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So are you saying that her being forgotten may have been written in to explain the lack of mention in KH2?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
So are you saying that her being forgotten may have been written in to explain the lack of mention in KH2?

Preferably, yes.

There would be no other reason for that cop-out. No one ever mentioned her in any form. Honestly, if that is what happened, it was predictable from the get-go.

.:Mega:.

Awards
When Riku caught the Oblivion, while we saw his memories of Xion crackle and fade in the main screen, in the bottom screen of the DS, the same thing happened with Xion on the beach/clocktower with Axel and Roxas and other stuff, which I'm guessing is Roxas's memories of her. The best thing to do is see the two side of the screens for this in confirmation, and for one to translate what she says at the end. I think someone said she spoke of, "even though my memory will fade". So, either we wait for the English version, or get a translator, since the news about scenes are always garbled.

Idk. I just interpreted that as hinting towards the fact that she died and visually representing her death, but I guess translations are needed to know for sure.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Preferably, yes.

There would be no other reason for that cop-out. No one ever mentioned her in any form. Honestly, if that is what happened, it was predictable from the get-go.
I haven't seen that much of the game, but it looked to me like they very uncleverly left out any explanation as to why she was unmentioned later on so I suppose it would be that that was explained in some conversation I didn't understand. Worse that could happen is there is no real explanation, and that would be really bad.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yeah, I don't think armors be linked.

Though there's always the "other friend" (aka Ven's armor) Xigbar spoke about in FM+ for Repliku, but even so it's dobtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back