• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think KH2 would've been more interesting if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

I would like something like that to happen in KH3. He can't forget about CO forever.

Agreed but I would had preferred it for KHII.

Oh yeah, I wanted Roxas to have been completely assimilated to Sora so the latter and Namine can meet again as promised in CoM without interference.

Keep Kairi in the Islands and make her serve as a symbol of home.

Sparks

gone
I hated the singing in Atlantica. It stayed with the movies original plotline but Sora, Donald, and Goofy do not have good voices.

A

Azrael

Of course, I agree.

Re-work the whole storyline behind Riku taking Roxas and what not, making Roxas an ally of DiZ alongside Riku.

And re-make the tutorial.

Sparks

gone
I've never read the manga. That sounds pretty cool. That's what a final mix is for, but apparently they forgot that one thing, DARNEDIT! Too bad I don't have FM+.

A

Azrael

Give us at least a Xigbar fight in the Land of Dragons prior to fighting the Stormrider.

Sparks

gone
Yeah also I thought that having a proof of existance room was useless unless it was like the cavern of rememberance. I wanted to fight luxord in Port Royal and Saix instead of Xiggy in TWTNW.

A

Azrael

Luxord - Port Royal
Xigbar - Land of Dragons
Demyx - Olympus Coliseum
Saix - Twilight Town
Roxas - World That Never Was
Xaldin - Hollow Bastion

Add in the Cave of Rememberance and make the worlds much more larger (add in more people)

Sparks

gone
I liked Xaldin being in Beast's Castle. I never thought of Saix being in Twilight Town.

A

Azrael

I could see Axel in Agrabah as an optional battle.

I suggest that they should have never included Pete and replaced him with Saix in Yen Sid's Tower but cloaked.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Pete is the clumsy nuisance(SP) that appeared in worlds that weren't important enough to have a serious villain

A

Azrael

As I said, should had been replaced by Saix instead.

Have Neverland return or explain why Peter Pan and Tinkerbell are in Port Royal :D

Perhaps Sora goes to save the world from the Org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back