• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think KH2 would've been more interesting if...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Velvet

To be honest, I would love to see a unofficial Kingdom Hearts that's non canon ... with a Shamwow world where Vince is the enemy, an A-team world, a Chuck Norris world, a Rick Astley world and all those other memes. Hell, an entire KH with memes.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
/Says the predictable

If Daisuke wrote it...

What? Someone was going to say it. KH2 would've been more interesting if they stuck to the original formula of KH1, just with better controls and a larger world, but kept the platforming and puzzles intact.

A

Azrael

Mozenrath would had been a better villain for KH2 Agrabah than Jafar again.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
^^^^LMAO
Well, Goofy was near death/unconcious (i just wish it was Donald hit by the huge rock for some lame ass reason that wasn't the same as Goofy's purpose for getting hit).

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I personally had two alternatives when I witnessed Goofy's 'death': Laugh like mad, or cry.

I think you can guess which one I took, given what's more appealing.

Red Velvet

I think KH2 would have been more interesting if someone died.

That would envite the Twilight-Emo train to come. I hope that doesn't happen.
But I guess it could happen. Kairi dies and Sora has to make his way to Ancient Greece to battle alongside Kratos to reach the sisters of time ...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Death does not make a game darker nor better simply by putting it in there.

Red Velvet

No it doesn't. But the writers sure try their best to make it darker ... It's like a rule or something.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Kingdom Hearts is pretty much dark enough as is, I mean, look at the themes and stuff we've been dealing with, FFS.

A

Azrael

If they actually had Sora experiencing memories from CoM during various portion of KHII leading him to remember Namine

Much like Roxas during Days.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
If they actually had Sora experiencing memories from CoM during various portion of KHII leading him to remember Namine

Much like Roxas during Days.
I would like something like that to happen in KH3. He can't forget about CO forever.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I disagree. Maleficent should have been used right, is all. They made her a pansy, not the evil villain from the movie we all know and love. If they would've kept her like her KH1 and movie counter-part, KHII would have been a lot better, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back