• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix Ending Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

felix77779

I have recently got kh2 fm and i beat all the worlds and beat the five optional organization members. Then i beat the game and im suppose to be able to save and go back to the main map and be able to fight terra then. But it justends with a black screen and no music. Could you guys please help me. im stuck and ive tried it like 3 times now. THANKS

Deilnax

Awards
i dont know what difficulty you're playing on but when i was playing on proud and critical, i had the option to save on the battle report screen. im not sure if the lower difficulties even have a battle report.
if your game doesnt get that far, maybe there's something wrong with your disc?

felix77779

im playing on critical. the thing is it doesnt even show me the battle screen info. it just stops after the part where kairi gives sora and riku the letter. i dont think it has anything to do with disk cuz no other problems have accord except this one.

felix77779

nothing wrong with ps2. and thanks MrGubs for stating the obvious, why do you think im posting. Anyway can someone please give me an answer

Pratiko

Awards
Try it on a friends ps2. No other option, other than keep beating it, until the battle report shows.

clean the disc, try again. try it in other peoples ps2's.

and if it still doesn't work, you could always buy another copy of the game.

felix77779

no guys nothings wrong with my disc , ps2, not using codebreaker or whatever that shits called. ITs just stops. i thought someone would give me an intelligent answer but so far its just stupid retarted stuff. So please if you dont have a smart answer please dont say anything and please someone help me

no guys nothings wrong with my disc , ps2, not using codebreaker or whatever that shits called. ITs just stops. i thought someone would give me an intelligent answer but so far its just stupid retarted stuff. So please if you dont have a smart answer please dont say anything and please someone help me

we're trying to help you, but if you keep being a smart ass no one will want to help you.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
they aren't giving retarded answers, they're just asking basic questions so they can understand the situation to fix the problem.

i mean, what do you expect them to say? "hit X 12 times and jerk off your controller until the screen decides to not turn black"? if i were you, i'd just wait about an hour after the screen turns black. if it's still black after an hour either clean it or get a new disc.

Dark Soldier 101

Sorry if you don't like but you asked us and we gave answers if you don't like it get off the forums. Also mabe this is more "Intellegent" your game, PS2 is a peice o' shit get a 'NEW one.

Dark Soldier 101

yeah, if you have the fat PS2, that's what could be wrong.

i know b/c mine just decided to stop playing games and movies one day, right out of the blue. it still turns on and everything, but it keeps saying "Disc Read Error" everytime i put in a PS2 game or a DVD :(

Dude if you still have your old PS2 all you fave to do is take it apart and unscrew it from the bottom and then clean out all of the dust this happened to me a couple tims and it always makes it work again=]

felix77779

ok sorry, not trying to be an asshole but very frustrated. i did all the obvious things and did wait an hour. Can someone, if they have the game, tell me if it ever happen to you. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back