• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem / Xehanort / Terra Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codycameron09

We all know that Xehanort took the name of Ansem when he became a heartless. We also know that Ansem the Wise found him and made him his apprentice after the Keyblade War. However, there are many similarities between Xehanort (Ansem) and Terra that I would like to point out.

OK, Terra and Xehanort have similar appearances, especially the hair style. He and Ansem (X's heartless) also have the similar hair and even yellow eyes. It is true that Ansem clothing is totally identical to Master Xehanort's, as his eyes. Why? My guess is this...

Terra and his companions have to find their Master Xehanort to prevent disaster. But soon, they realize MX has different plans on bringing disaster. Thus the crossroads foreshadows Terra, Aqua, and Ven together as keyblade masters, but Master Xehanort comes down the path of the Keyblade Master who brings destruction (as said in previous games). Master Xehanort's soldier is merely his darkness (such as the heartless guardian to Ansem).
I believe that Terra loses his memory at the end of BBS when he succumbs to a "darker" side to protect his friends from Master Xehanort. In this act of self-sacrifice, MX and Terra become one. Upon doing so, he changes, his hair and eye color change to white and yellow. and he doesn't remember anything, except one word... Xehanort.
He takes up that name when Ansem the Wise finds him. He becomes Ansem's apprentice in Radiant Garden and helps Ansem study hearts. This research, however, unlocks memories kept deep inside Xehanort from both Terra and MX. He hungers to unlock Kingdom Hearts just as Master Xehanort, his old self once did. And so, he and his disciples (the original Organization members) experiment more and more with hearts until they discover the heartless... the rest is history
Xehanort was split in two. His heart would become a heartless who takes the shape and form of it's old self, Master Xehanort, and even bares his old clothes, while his heartless body became the Nobody, Xemnas (Ansem with X). Xehanort's heartless took yet another name of another master when he changed, this shows that he has done it before.

There you have it. Long, I know! Right? We'll have to see when BBS comes out (whenever that is because I'm sick of waiting).

P.S. MX's "apprentice" is his soul, which is a chaser. The chaser's appearance resembles that of Riku's clothing when he became one with Ansem. Ha, it all fits!!!

Tell me what you think.

Novastar56

There have been countless theroies like this before, but good point outs nonetheless.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
We all know that Xehanort took the name of Ansem when he became a heartless. We also know that Ansem the Wise found him and made him his apprentice after the Keyblade War. However, there are many similarities between Xehanort (Ansem) and Terra that I would like to point out.

There's a 99% chance of most of, if not all of, what you are about to say has already been said before. =v

He and Ansem (X's heartless) also have the similar hair and even yellow eyes.

Incorrect.
Terra had yellow eyes, but XH and Xemnas had orange eyes.

It is true that Ansem clothing is totally identical to Master Xehanort's, as his eyes.

MX eyes = yellow
XH eyes = orange

Terra and his companions have to find their Master Xehanort to prevent disaster.

MX isn't VAT's master.

Thus the crossroads foreshadows Terra, Aqua, and Ven together as keyblade masters, but Master Xehanort comes down the path of the Keyblade Master who brings destruction (as said in previous games).

The only one of the three that has any real chance of being a master at that time would be Terra, and even then...

Master Xehanort's soldier is merely his darkness (such as the heartless guardian to Ansem).

I would have to disagree.
DS seems like his own separate being.

In this act of self-sacrifice, MX and Terra become one. Upon doing so, he changes, his hair and eye color change to white and yellow. and he doesn't remember anything, except one word... Xehanort.

=]

This research, however, unlocks memories kept deep inside Xehanort from both Terra and MX. He hungers to unlock Kingdom Hearts just as Master Xehanort, his old self once did. And so, he and his disciples (the original Organization members) experiment more and more with hearts until they discover the heartless... the rest is history

I wouldn't say memories were unlocked. Imo, it all seems more on a subconscious level.
Also, he created, not discovered, the Heartless.

P.S. MX's "apprentice" is his soul, which is a chaser. The chaser's appearance resembles that of Riku's clothing when he became one with Ansem. Ha, it all fits!!!

Riku had that suit before he met XH. He probably got it from Maleficent.

ultimateform3334

future and past for kingdom hearts

this is how i think, after terra and ven and aqua pass there powers over to sora riku and kairi, they go to battle and for now the battle is left unknown of who won or not, but i think that master x, took over terras body, but because of the darkness in master x's heart terra lost the will to use the keyblade plus since terras heart was light he lost his dark keyblade, but also he went into reverse rebirth to become young which would explain why ansem the wise found him as a infante but of course master x still had powers so this could probaly explain why xehanort had unusual powers to begin with, so my guess is that master x only used terras body as a vessel to be even more powerful comparred to his already frail body, and he couldnt remember cause he probaly lost his memories like sora had to lose his in chain of memories, and aqua could have died in the battle but her remanents are still in her armor, and ven could have either died or went into hiding, and we know ven and roxas bare a striking resemblence to each other, which is why i have a possible answer: that sora and ven are brothers and that when sora died and became a heartless, roxas took the form of soras brother ven, cause ven right now would be 20 something years old right now, and that sora and ven were long separated for an unknown cause, and lets not let riku out of the situation cause some how riku and terra are connected some how cause they both had to struggle with the darkness in their hearts, and it could be know that aqua passed her power to kairi but kairi had not reached her full potential and its possible that kairi and aqua are sisters or decendants of a sort which may explan how shes able to use the keyblade,

Muse

you look atrocious
1) Paragraphs. X_x;; Use them.
2) Only two of TAV are related to SRK. I'm betting that Aqua and Kairi are the unrelated ones.
3) AtW never found Xehanort as an infant. o_o;; He found him near death, Xehanort being at the very least twenty years old.
4) Family has no importance in KH, so no, Sora and Ven being brothers is highly unlikely.
5) That still wouldn't explain how Sora's Nobody would end up looking like him and not, you know, Sora.
6) Once again, family's not important, so no, Kairi and Aqua are also not siblings. x_x;; Add in them not being related, so that's another no.
7) Kairi doesn't have a Keyblade, she's only borrowing Riku's.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Re: future and past for kingdom hearts

this is how i think, after terra and ven and aqua pass there powers over to sora riku and kairi

Kairi isn't a keyblade wielder. =v
Riku let her borrow the gayblade.

but i think that master x, took over terras body

I don't see why he would. =v

but because of the darkness in master x's heart terra lost the will to use the keyblade

The keyblade isn't prejudice to neither light nor darkness.

plus since terras heart was light he lost his dark keyblade

Mickey's heart is light yet he wields a keyblade from the dark realm. =/
Also, see above.

but also he went into reverse rebirth to become young

...what?

which would explain why ansem the wise found him as a infante

Ansem found Xehanort near death without memories, not as a baby.
Hell, it isn't even remotely mentioned in the SARs that Xehanort was found as a baby. Where the hell did you come up with this idea? =v

so my guess is that master x only used terras body as a vessel to be even more powerful comparred to his already frail body

Frail my ass.
Did you not see the BBS secret vid? Did you not see MX lift Ven off the ground by his head with one hand then crush Ven's helm? Did you not see MX fight and fend off Terra with one hand litterally behind his back? MX is the furthest thing from frail.

and aqua could have died in the battle but her remanents are still in her armor

Armor seems pretty empty.

that sora and ven are brothers

No. Family is not an important theme in KH.

and that when sora died

What? When?
Sora never died. =v

and became a heartless

You don't become a Heartless from dying. =/

roxas took the form of soras brother ven

Roxas is Sora's Nobody, not Ven's. Nobodies take after their original self, not family members.

cause some how riku and terra are connected some how

Terra chose Riku to be the original wielder of the Kingdom Key, before Sora took it from Riku.

ultimateform3334

Re: future and past for kingdom hearts

alright my stuff wasnt acurate at all lol but it is important to know the relation between roxas and ven, and as to why they look alike, and of course i had some mistakes while typing this as you can plainly see

then what do you call it when you put a keyblade into your chest and you fall and become dust and sparkling light then? i know he became a heartless and all but

and master xehanrot is becoming old as you can see

then why is aquas keyblade still there with her armor?

and obiusly my mistake for the infant thing

Muse

you look atrocious
He still didn't die. :v Death in KH has already been defined as when the soul separates from the body. Seeing as how that didn't happen, Sora'd still be classified as 'alive', albeit not whole.

MX may be old, but he still kicks ass if he can take down TAV with one hand behind his back.

Aqua's Keyblade being there is probably because of the same reason her armor is there- Xemnas nicked it from her while she was in the shower.

codycameron09

HEY, OMNICHAOS!!!

khbbs02he3.jpg

See, his eyes are yellow!!! Not Orange!!!

Besides, Sometimes little features change when one becomes a heartless / nobody. For example, Roxas' hair is Blonder than Sora's and Xion's is black while Kairi is magenta-ish. lol

ultimateform3334

Who are you to say that. Family could be very much important in the end of KH.

And by the way, UltimateForm, you're theory is flawed and a lot of what you said has already been said. Sorry.

i know its flawed and its already been said yes but a refresher once in a while couldnt hurt and oh thanks for the back up on the family thing lol

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
HEY, OMNICHAOS!!!

khbbs02he3.jpg

=|

OmniChaos said:
MX eyes = yellow

I said XH (as in Xehanort's Heartless, Ansem SoD) and Xemnas had orange eyes.

Besides, Sometimes little features change when one becomes a heartless / nobody.

Yeah, I already know this. Xehanort's eyes were brown and XH and Xemnas' eyes were orange.
What's your point?

Xion's is black while Kairi is magenta-ish. lol

lol...

ultimateform3334

He still didn't die. :v Death in KH has already been defined as when the soul separates from the body. Seeing as how that didn't happen, Sora'd still be classified as 'alive', albeit not whole.

MX may be old, but he still kicks ass if he can take down TAV with one hand behind his back.

Aqua's Keyblade being there is probably because of the same reason her armor is there- Xemnas nicked it from her while she was in the shower.

first one, okay

second, ya damn skippy he kicks ass

and third, probaly right on that one lol

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Past events or themes are a good indicator of the future. If they gave Sora's mom two line in the first game and haven't spoken about her since, That's a pretty good sign that family isn't really apart of KH. Friendship seems to be the major factor of the relationships.

Muse

you look atrocious

However, thus far, family has barely been given a second glance. Sure, they may have mentioned their parents maybe once or twice throughout the entire series, but that's about it. Sora's mother only gets two lines. Kairi's grandmother only shows up that one time and is never mentioned again. Heck, Kairi doesn't even mention her family at all. It's only Sora and Riku who ever mention their parents and that's only during KH1 and CoM.

So, I think I'm pretty fair in saying that as of yet, family has no importance in KH. :v Least of all to its original characters.

He didn't say MX, he said XH. :v As in, Ansem SoD from the first game.

Besides, Sometimes little features change when one becomes a heartless / nobody. For example, Roxas' hair is Blonder than Sora's and Xion's is black while Kairi is magenta-ish. lol

If that's your only proof of Nobodies' appearances changing from their original, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree, seeing as how Roxas, Namine, and Xion are all Special Nobodies. Roxas and Namine, especially, with having their appearances more likely than not affected by Ven influences. :v

ultimateform3334

well how else do you think roxas and ven are related? if roxas is soras nobody and ven has a conection to roxas that means there must be a conection between ven and sora, reguardless of family ties or not

Last edited:

codycameron09

He didn't say MX, he said XH. :v As in, Ansem SoD from the first game.

Well, still, things change somewhat when people become heartless, nobodies, etc. All I know is that the yellow/orange eyes are connected somehow. And besides the eyes, the clothing, the name confusion, and even their purpose, it's all connected.

Terra will turn out to be what Xehanort / Ansem once was before he became twisted by the darkness and Kingdom Hearts. A man with honor and valor whose spirit still looms as the keyblade master he once was, and I bet you that will have a lot to do with KH3 (whenever the hell that comes out).

Muse

you look atrocious
well how else do you think roxas and ven are related? if roxas is soras nobody and ven has a conection to roxas that means there must be a conection between ven and sora, reguardless of family ties or not

And no one ever doubted that. The only thing that ever was doubted was that Sora and Ven are secretly long-lost brothers. :v

ultimateform3334

probaly in like mid or late 2010 depending the rate of birth by sleep or if they decide to make more spin offs like a spin off for mickey and what he was doing during the whole kh series like a main playable character

well i was just saying the lost bros thing was a possibility, even if theres a small chance lol

devastater147

Can the soul act as a back up to the heart or is it just the life force?

and to contribute to the topic there's line Sora ask Xemnas

Sora:something about that a heart has other emtions than hatred and says do remeber?

X:unfortunatly I do not (fake dies)
and his last words after he really dies" key..blade"is he remembering something?
the LS that is speculated to be terra, says after he's beaten and you try to fight him again "all I can give you is rage for Xehanort"
so maybe or Nomura just leading us away but then again it was called when people said Roxas was a form of Sora or him. i don't know this seems like it's too easy for him to be Xehanort sometimes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back