• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Official Site+ Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
It's now up. It has everything we were shown so far about the game (well not really everything. Just screenshots in the background, the three main characters, a message from the kingdom which is like a mini website from the producers)

Oh and did I mention the TGS2008 Trailer? It's the official trailer in the site now. Nice surprise there.

Plus the interface looks cool :) Enjoy.

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
Re: Birth by Sleep Official Site

It's been up for a while now I believe but now it actually has stuff on it. I love the interface. Interesting.

Great find! +Rep.

EDIT: Also I just found an official SE blog devoted to the KH series. Link is here:

Message from the KINGDOM

If miiworld2 gets credit on the main site I think I should too for my find. :tongue:

Last edited:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

fuck yeah bitches!!!!! finally now i wanna cry:cry:

EDIT i found something in the site when u click on news a message pops up and says 09/09/04 kingdom hearts birth by sleep and something in japanese.... is that the release date for japan or wat???? sorry i dont know japanese so someone please answer me!!! :23:

Last edited:

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood

What? I just dislike BbS, although I admit one of the main reasons is that I feel Aqua is not feminine enough. You really don't want to know my other reasons.

Radon

mofo

Fair enough then. You're entitled to your own opinion.

Heartkeeper

Awards

Nothing interesting yet, at least we can listen one of the best KH tracks, Fate of the Unknown.

Radon

mofo

And see the TGS2008 trailern in glorious quality.

kingjustink

EDIT i found something in the site when u click on news a message pops up and says 09/09/04 kingdom hearts birth by sleep and something in japanese.... is that the release date for japan or wat???? sorry i dont know japanese so someone please answer me!!! :23:

lol, you dont suppose that might be the date 'today'.i thinkg japanese dates are spelt differently. lol, i thought it might have meant 9/4, my b'day! would have been weird...

Na?lo

That's not the release date, it's just today's date LOL :tongue:

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com

kinda expected the interface to be somewhat like that... it's epic but i found the noise it makes when you hover/click/release the buttons... it kinda got annoying after awhile....

Coeurl

Demon Dance

oh gawd. thank you soo much. i would rep you but, i think Radon already did. so i'll save it for later XD

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

Yeah i can finally see aqua gameplay clearly trying to see what the hell am looking at in youtube got on my nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back