• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Official Site+ Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
did anyone else see the beggining that MX said DS was his fault it was sorta like my idea of how terra might be Xehanort thing( in some other thread with other ideas)
and The scene with aqua and ven would probably be a boss battle

miiworld2

Awards
Do you think that the Keyblade Master of Terra Ven and Aqua will be revealed at the TGS09? I have a feeling that he might be revealed. I imagine him being a white-bearded wise sage or something.

And just for the fun of it, I changed my PSP Wallpaper to include the HQ Renders of the three characters plus the logo. And with the original KH PSP theme with the three armored knights, it looks sweet. If you guys want it I can send it to you by email.

KH%20BBS%20PSP%20Wallpaper.JPG

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Oh I'm totally in love with that PSP background. You must send it to me, fer serrr.

As for TAV's master, I imagine he may or may not be revealed at TGS. If BbS sticks to it's Winter release date, then I think they might, but if it doesn't, I think they'll wait longer. Most likely because VAT's Master is gonna have ties to the story, possibly major ones. Or I'm wrong and they don't wanna show the master.

Kiwi +

Awards
yeah it's good to finally see some more things. especially in HD. :)

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
If the Master's face is a huge spoiler, they may not reveal it though.

True. Especially if the Master has a huge connection to MX &/or DS, or even an already existing character in the KH Series.

I hope they don't reveal it if it is that, though. I think they revealed to much as it is in 358/2 Days trailers. BbS better not reveal too much before we actually play the game.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
its going to be hard not to spoil myself when BBS is released
in japan

miiworld2

Awards
Oh I'm totally in love with that PSP background. You must send it to me, fer serrr.

As for TAV's master, I imagine he may or may not be revealed at TGS. If BbS sticks to it's Winter release date, then I think they might, but if it doesn't, I think they'll wait longer. Most likely because VAT's Master is gonna have ties to the story, possibly major ones. Or I'm wrong and they don't wanna show the master.

Sweet! I sent you the link through your private message.

Aria

braver by the minute
An English BBS site would be nice. At least they're letting us have the game....

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I don't get why we complain how good or bad the site looks. I mean as long as we get the game who cares?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
It's Japan's way of saying "We're better than everyone else! Muhahahahahaha!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back