• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saix: Yes or no?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I am saying Yes to Saix is a sexy beast.
He was a dick in Days though.

UnstoppableSound

Saix is the bomb, and my second favorite Organization character. He's calm, collected, goal-driven and a vital member of the Organization. He's number II (rank-wise) for a reason, and not only does he look bad-ass, but his weapon is definitely one of my favorites from the whole group, mostly because it expands when he goes into Berserker Mode.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
See, in my book, it's the more evil/jerkish you are, the better.
Thing is, I actually liked Xion, and I personally thought it was unnecessary of him to act that way towards Xion, since, you know, she's alot more powerful than it looks. But you counter that by saying that's how pretty much he normally acts (except to Xemnas of course). I also like how he's calm, and when he's under the moon ROAR! He's my first favorite of the Organization, and I think he's a pretty good character. Though my opinion of him didn't change in a bad or good way after playing Days. Since he pretty much had the same expression on his face the entire time. Stand here, kiss Xemnas' ass, and give missions.
Even though after Days, it looks like he's not the lap dog we all know and love. Him and Axel working together to gain power... which makes him more awesome <3
a lot of org. members in days were dicks more than they were in com and kh2, an example could be vexen.
I found Vexen to be a big dick in both games :/
Larxene, I let that pass

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I am not bragging or anything but he was pretty frikin easy. i mean c'mon, he looked so coool, and turned out to be so eaasssy. the organisation member, (forgot his name), who uses cards was harder than him. and if you dont know who i am talking about, it is the one that said Parley in Jack Sparrows world.

My answer to the questione is No.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
He's not that bad, I actually think he's pretty cool character.
Learning in 358/2 days that...

He wasn't as loyal to Xemnas as we once though makes him even better. The dynamic duo Axel and Saix who planned to overthrow the Organization. I can't wait to see Lea and his other in BBS, and what adventures they had and hopefully the full details of their plan in later games.

Even though he seemed Spock like (Live long and prosper) and emotionless he truely wanted to feel emotions again.
"Why...Kingdom Hearts...where is my...Heart?"

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock

PrinnyGod

Awards
When I first got Days I tried out the Mission Mode as Saix because I liked him a lot. After playing more through the story though, I hated his guts. But that's probably because he picked on Xion so much, who was one of my favorite characters.

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
When I first got Days I tried out the Mission Mode as Saix because I liked him a lot. After playing more through the story though, I hated his guts. But that's probably because he picked on Xion so much, who was one of my favorite characters.

i thought it was more im to lazy to work u do it

saix-insanefan

Well, why else is my name like this? I love Saix to death! He is my fave member in O13 and in KH2 overall. He is a very calm and collected member and plays in somewhat important role to the story of Kingdom Hearts. I just love his cold, heartless personality because that's just the way his character should be.

I think there's another secretive side to him other than his berserker and cold self. I'm curious to know this cold and secretive other side to him. But more tha anything, I'm curious about his Somebody.

It's a definite yes for me, otherwise this wouldn't be my name now would it? ^^ I could go on and on about Saix's character, but I won't. Go, Saix! He's awesome!

saix6.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back