• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Ehres
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Sol, it's Ryan (Nocturne, Guardian Soul). You're one of the few members I still think about when I think back to KHI. If you're ever around, please shoot me a message. Hope you're doing well.
    Sometimes I wonder if you'll ever be back, you're definitely missed Sol.
    ~Citrus
    Ok, my connection crapped out there, never had that happen with my 3DS before. I'm trying again now
    Sounds great. I never studied abroad, I wish I did though (but then again, I never finished any studies)
    Right, knew I was forgetting something xD minimang / 4210 4222 7144
    I'll have a female Quilladin with Bulletproof for ya. Figured with female starters being as rare as they are you'd like that (unless you already have one) Haven't checked IVs or nature though. (I've never been a breeder before)
    I did not know that. And that just means we live in the same time zone now. :) (Belgium!!!)
    What're you doing there though, studying? Or did you actually move there on a permanent basis? (We haven't talked in a long while and I'm hella curious under normal circumstances, please indulge me. :3 )

I'm ready for the switch btw, if you are.
    Wow, thank you so much!!! :D That was so nice of you! Thank you for the Horsea, and I hope you enjoy the Gible! Merry Christmas!!! :)
    Perfect! And yes, absolutely. :) My FC is 0774-4575-8363. I'll add you right now and get online! My trainer's name is Nick.
    Awesome! I'll take this one for the Gible: F - Adamant - Sniper - Outrage - 31/31/x/x/31/31.

I see we're both online now, if you wanted to trade. I don't believe we've added one another yet, have we?
    I'll be on tonight, starting from somewhere around 8 (7 for you I think), if that works for you. I'll give you my FC then (don't have it handy right now :p )
    Is the 5 IV Timid one still available? I can try to find you a female starter. I've had some luck in that department.
    I would love one of those Horseas, if you'd be willing to part with one? I could give you a Gible with its Hidden Ability and egg moves Iron Head and Outrage in exchange?
    I am very interested in that 5-IV Horsea with Outrage. What would you like to have in return? I have 5-IV Larvesta, 5-IV Swift Swim Poliwag, and 5-IV Drought Vulpix.
    Hey, just a heads up, but I added your fc (for that whole friend safari thing, when I ever reach it, I'm a bug type and my third is apparantly still unknown) if you want, mine's: 4210 4222 7144 The more, the better, right? :)
    It's been a while too, how have you been? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back