• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now someone explain it to me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

What is the Lingering Sentiment? I thought that it was Terra's heart but it seems like I hear that it's Terra's soul locked inside the armor which serves as a body.

Did Terra's heart remain inside Xehanort along with MX's? And what's the deal with Eraqus? Is his heart in Xehanort as well?

I'm confused.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
dude, so am i
the whole Eraqus thing threw me off, so I have no idea
i guess some part of Terra is still in the armor

Samhain

Bronze Member
What is the Lingering Sentiment? I thought that it was Terra's heart but it seems like I hear that it's Terra's soul locked inside the armor which serves as a body.

Did Terra's heart remain inside Xehanort along with MX's? And what's the deal with Eraqus? Is his heart in Xehanort as well?

I'm confused.
impossible for the Ls to be the soul. kh wiki is full of fail. its beeen said that if a soul gives away from the body = death. since mx only put his heart not his body and soul into terra then if the soul left terra's body that body is dead but thats impossible because he makes up for xehanort apprentice. the lingering sentiment is what it is.

rage, hatred, feelings
thats it.

though it can be his heart. either feelings or terras heart. pick ur choice. because a keyblade = needing a heart so the ls must have terras heart. fuck that whole eraqus/terra having his heart bullshit. thats complete crap and the translations were fail.

State

Awards
because a keyblade = needing a heart so the ls must have terras heart.
You don't need a heart to be able to wield a keyblade. >_>
Xion demonstrates this, since she's just body and soul, nothing more.
thats complete crap and the translations were fail.
MX was indeed talking about Eraqus, coincidence that he mentioned his name right after suspecting that Terra was harboring another heart.

Samhain

Bronze Member
You don't need a heart to be able to wield a keyblade. >_>
yes u do. think its a coincidence why xehanorts heartless wields a keyblade (guardian) and yet xemnas cant if they are both xehanort's and they both "lost their memory"? obviously something hppened that triggered the memories inside the xehanort's and they r emebered how to wield a keyblade but xehanorts heartless can wield a keyblade and yet xemnas can't. coincidence? xemnas has no heart.
Xion demonstrates this, since she's just body and soul, nothing more.
a replica is a heart, body and soul but its all fake but its still a heart. a replica = fake but also having all 3 of a heart, body, and soul. tell that to riku replica. xion is also just a body, heart, and soul but planted with soras memories thats why she looks like sora but she still has a heart that is capable of wielding a keyblade
MX was indeed talking about Eraqus, coincidence that he mentioned his name right after suspecting that Terra was harboring another heart.
indeed my ass.

seriously there is no such thing as 100% true anymore on translations. look at unbirth - unverse. there are different types of subs on each secret endings. we have no clue if it's real or not yet. it can easily mean sumthin different.

A

Azrael

I'm totally confused.

They made no mention of Xion having a heart since she is the first Replica. Repliku had a heart. A copied heart from data.

And I'm not sure about the LS. I need the dub or a good translation!

Easy Xehanort is still Xehanort's Heartless and so he retained the memories while Xemnas didn't.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Easy Xehanort is still Xehanort's Heartless and so he retained the memories while Xemnas didn't.
xemnas DID retain memories when he was xehanort but they fail to give us clues why xemnas can't wield a keyblade yet xehanorts heartless clearly can. obviously because he has no heart. u have to heart a heart to wield a keyblade.

also translation errors are all over the place. nothin is 100% accuracy anymore. remember ven saying "erase me" he didnt even say that in the actual game. he said destroy me...

and im pretty sure replicas have hearts but its no more than just fake.

A

Azrael

xemnas DID retain memories when he was xehanort but they fail to give us clues why xemnas can't wield a keyblade yet xehanorts heartless clearly can. obviously because he has no heart. u have to heart a heart to wield a keyblade.

also translation errors are all over the place. nothin is 100% accuracy anymore. remember ven saying "erase me" he didnt even say that in the actual game. he said destroy me...

and im pretty sure replicas have hearts but its no more than just fake.

Sora when he became a Heartless was still Sora. Xehanort when he became a Heartless was still Xehanort so I'm guessing most of the memories involving the Keyblade and how to wield went to him.

Xion and Roxas I thought could wield because they're part of Sora so they can. They even said that Roxas' KK is the same as Sora's while Xion's is a fabrication.

State

Awards
xemnas DID retain memories when he was xehanort

He was talking about Master Xehanort, not the apprentice. Also, if you rewatch the first part of the ending, you can see MX pronounces Erakwusu which is the romaji of Eraqus.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Xion and Roxas I thought could wield because they're part of Sora so they can. They even said that Roxas' KK is the same as Sora's while Xion's is a fabrication.
well that works lol

He was talking about Master Xehanort, not the apprentice. Also, if you rewatch the first part of the ending, you can see MX pronounces Erakwusu which is the romaji of Eraqus.
true but im just not 100% sure on translations anymore. can u blame me? most of the translations that were popped up in bbs trailers are nowhere close to the translations they have in the actual game

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
true but im just not 100% sure on translations anymore. can u blame me? most of the translations that were popped up in bbs trailers are nowhere close to the translations they have in the actual game

i don't blame you, but i think i heard MX say Eraqus at the part where the translator says he did
i don't know japanese, but I believe I heard MX say Eraqus
unless there's a word that sounds like Eraqus but has a different meaning

State

Awards

You're talking about translations, and I'm talking about pronunciation. Get this clear:
translation =/= pronunciation.

Whether the translations were bad or not, he still mentions Eraqus name, just when the conversation is about who will be the one to keep the body and who will fuse with who. Also, Eraqus body disappeared the same way MX's did, meaning that Eraqus' heart transferred from his disappeared body, to Terra's. Why didn't we see Eraqus' heart floating into Terra? Think! What was the situation?

MX shot Eraqus at the back with a blast of dark energy, his body fell into Terra's hands and it disappeared, that was WHEN his heart entered Terra's body. It all makes sense.

A

Azrael

Yes but what happened to that heart? Does it exist in the Sentiment or in Xehanort?

Nomura has to explain himself

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Somebody might ask him in an interview or something, hopefully
or it gets explained soon or in the next game

Samhain

Bronze Member
okay. that makes sense but what the hell happened to his heart? did it become 1 with terra? does xehanort apprentice have 3 hearts?

seriously if xehanort apprentice has 3 hearts that is fucking retarded. they should keep the minium at 2 with only terra and mx. it will cause way too much confusion if he has 3 hearts.

A

Azrael

okay. that makes sense but what the hell happened to his heart? did it become 1 with terra? does xehanort apprentice have 3 hearts?

seriously if xehanort apprentice has 3 hearts that is fucking retarded. they should keep the minium at 2 with only terra and mx. it will cause way too much confusion if he has 3 hearts.

I guess you hate how Ven's heart raped little Sora with Kairi's.

Maybe Terra and master Eraqus did the same thing and have their hearts combined or something...

State

Awards
Since MX mentioned the possibility of Terra's heart fusing with his, then Eraqus' heart possibly fused with Terra's, explaining why Eraqus wasn't seen in the dilemma between Terra and MX, plus why Terra's body didn't undergo any changes resembling Eraqus' body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back