• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

Yep it could have more potential on the PSP but I have a DS and so do many other KH fans due to 358/2 days so it doesn't matter

Probably but Sony and Square aren't getting along right now so that might be why it's going to the DS instead os the PSP.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

dammit!!!!!!!!!
my DSs broke but my bro has a dsi but he wont let me play it cause i broke the last two!!!!! id get a DS for my birthday but im already getting a PSP and birth by sleep!!!!!!!
this freraking sucks!!!!!

WaveK89

Nintendo DS sounds good to me :) Looking ahead, this is certainly a game which I will be buying and enjoy.

Of course, I can't and won't speak for everyone.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

dammit!!!!!!!!!
my DSs broke but my bro has a dsi but he wont let me play it cause i broke the last two!!!!! id get a DS for my birthday but im already getting a PSP and birth by sleep!!!!!!!

maybe you should take better care of your stuff then

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Don't worry with custom firmware for any PSP 1000 and PSP 2000 you can get a DS emulator and try to emulate KH RE:Coded

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

dammit!!!!!!!!!

O.0
Well with that track record no wonder... Well only 6 more months until Christmas right?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

O.0
Well with that track record no wonder... Well only 6 more months until Christmas right?
yay! forgot about christmas!!!! (probably wont get it but still - excited!)

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

now what i really want is a kh for wii

holds up shield*

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Or you could just emulate it on your PC. Or flashcart it. Flashcarts aren't really bad things to have even if you're not a pirate: being able to carry all your games in one cartridge is still pretty handy, I imagine.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

why're they fighting? i heard that they were, but never why.
iuno, could it be due to the lawsuit against that ff13 disc screwing up someone's ps3 and neither party wanted to pay for it which btw the guy doing the lawsuit is fucking retarted if he had the money to do the whole court case why not just by himself a new ps3 -__-

well idk if it has to do w/that.. i hope not.. but iuno that's my guess?

Ixbran

iuno, could it be due to the lawsuit against that ff13 disc screwing up someone's ps3 and neither party wanted to pay for it which btw the guy doing the lawsuit is fucking retarted if he had the money to do the whole court case why not just by himself a new ps3 -__-

well idk if it has to do w/that.. i hope not.. but iuno that's my guess?

guy's probably just Sue-Happy, and wants to get alot of money out of it

*shrugs*

some times human beings can be very unintelligent

silentmusic16

holds up shield*
attacks sheild "NEVER!!!"
but that's just my opinion

Or you could just emulate it on your PC. Or flashcart it. Flashcarts aren't really bad things to have even if you're not a pirate: being able to carry all your games in one cartridge is still pretty handy, I imagine.
i would try that but i don't know where to get the flashcards or the programs to do it (well i have a guess about the program part)

They're getting sued because of problems supposedly do with FF13. Sony says it's Square's diskes, Square says it's Sony's PS3's

http://forums.khinsider.com/final-fantasy-series/149718-square-enix-sony-getting-sued.html

thanks. but this sucks. i hope they stick together to at least finish versus 13 and kh3 and other square games on the ps3

Pestilence

Awards

I think it's only confirmed for a NA release. Since Nomura said he wanted to do something special for the NORTH AMERICAN fans. Just because it appeared on SE's European twitter, doesn't mean that it was confirmed for Europe.

Well that wouldnt matter much since NDS is region free. I believe it will be released in PAL since its a whole new game and not rerelease like Re:CoM.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

i would try that but i don't know where to get the flashcards or the programs to do it (well i have a guess about the program part)

Just google "DeSmuME" or "DS emulator". Also, you generally have to order flashcarts from their site, you can't buy them in stores, I would recommend a CycloDS or an AceKard if price is an issue.

darkheart709

Bronze Member

holds up shield*

well nomura has said there arn't any plans for KH on any of the consoles. at least not yet anyway. i'm starting to think they will keep the entire seires to portable

Ixbran

well nomura has said there arn't any plans for KH on any of the consoles. at least not yet anyway. i'm starting to think they will keep the entire seires to portable

at least untill the release of KH3

the other main titles were on consals, so it would make sense for KH3 to be on a home consal as well.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

at least untill the release of KH3

the other main titles were on consals, so it would make sense for KH3 to be on a home consal as well.

BBS is a main title and it's on a handheld

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

As main as it is it's not a numbered title. Call it KH0 as much as you want, it doesn't have Sora as a protagonist and therefore doesn't fit the bill.
Sora's gonna be the protagonist even after the Xehanort saga's over.

tl;dr no has Sora true active protagonist no has main title. Got it Memorized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back