• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

So do I. I'm just disappointed that it is on the DS and not PSP. Could have been bundled and save fans money.
How do u know it would've saved people money? It probably wouldn't have even been bundled with the regular edition of BBS, probably the GameStop PSP bundle or a special edition of it, which couldve added $30 on to it, which is the price of a regular DS game.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but didn't coded come out in Japan as free downloads?
No, just the pre-install episode that came with the phone. The actual episodes had to be paid for.

I really hope this isn't the E3 announcement. I want KH3 now.
Even if it's not the E3 announcement, it won't be KH3, since KH3 is already confirmed not to be in development right now.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

To tell ya the truth, I don't have a problem with that. As long as we don't get another 358/2 days

I wouldn't mind as much either if I thought they'd probably be good games anyway, but...at least plot wise, what else would be worth making a side game about? Is there anything else that we really need to know?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

Holy crap it's on DS! I'm loving the re:coded logo.

Are they gonna change the combat system and all that?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

I hope the release dae is before or not far after BBS.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I wouldn't mind as much either if I thought they'd probably be good games anyway, but...at least plot wise, what else would be worth making a side game about? Is there anything else that we really need to know?

Reconnect KH, my guess is that it will be kinda like COM

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

What exactly would Recconect be about anyway? Sora saving everyone? Because that doesn't seem like a side game plot...

Shadow Key

So, apparently I was supposed to put this on an existing thread, so here goes everything.

SQUARE ENIX BRINGS AN UNRIVALED LINEUP OF FRANCHISES TO E3 2010 | SQUARE ENIX

"...KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, a prequel that will unlock the secrets to the beloved franchise, as well as KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded..."

I just wanted to put it out there since the Twitter Post was for Square Enix Europe; and not for North America.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

:v Copypasting your post as it appears in the thread doesn't replicate the link, but I put it in the op so it's ok.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

What exactly would Recconect be about anyway? Sora saving everyone? Because that doesn't seem like a side game plot...

Well kinda like Sora starting off on his journey to save everyone and it leads to some kind of journey that bridges a gap between Coded and KH3. But the actual saving everyone isn't complete until KH3.

I didn't really assume that would actually be a game.
I thought all of that would happen during KH3

I'm just guessing really, It's just my belief that it will be the next game and then KH3 will come after that.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Didn't read through the pages of this thread but I assume this is just going to be a remake of CODED. Which I'm psyched for. *v*

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

am i the only one that genuinely enjoyed days?

i thought it was a good game

So do I. People are just upset it wasn't all about Roxas and they even claim Nomura was lying about the plot when he said from the beginning that there was going to be another organization member that will play a huge role to the story.

I felt both Roxas and Xion were important in the game. To me, it just felt like an Organization XIII game.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Didn't read through the pages of this thread but I assume this is just going to be a remake of CODED.

With the logo and someone signed on to play Jiminy Cricket, i don't think it could be anything else.

silentmusic16

huh, RE:coded for the ds.

i'll get it, just because i don't like watching people play it on youtube...and i want to add it to my kh game collection, lol.

still, i'm saddend by the fact that we don't have much info on reconnect and that Versus 13 isn't going to be at e3. stupid square enix

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Re:Coded for the DS huh? I kind of had a feeling since Sony and Square are kind of "fighting" now. Re:Coded I've mostly wanted to play out of curiosity so I'm glad we're getting it either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back