• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New July Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: bbs new trailer

Wow, a new trailer already? Wasn't expecting that.

I swear, it looks like these trailers are meant to be seen in a theater with 3D glasses with the way everything is trying to create the "3D" effect. lol, maybe these trailers will come to the 3DS in 3D.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
well i understand having roxas i mean ven being showcased a lot since he looks like roxas.. like how else will fans want to buy it ? they'll be "wooa ! whos that? is that roxas? omg wtf ! i must get this omg where is sora? mm who's that sexy hotty there ? she's fucking hot x) who's that dark guy[terra] ? ehhh he kinda looks familiar.. who does he remind me of? hurr... i must get this game !"

but yeah like.. iv barely seen terra in the english stuff..

like even in the gameplay vids.. all he said was "stand back" in the little cutscene while aqua and ven had a longer cutscene and stuff..

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I personally thought most people would be turned off by the Roxas-lookalike and say "Oh. It's Roxas. Again. -Insert rant here about Nomura rehashing games-" Kinda expected that out of the three, Aqua would be shown the most, then Terra, then Ven.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
:is displeased with the severe lack of Terra: It seems to me that they want to show as little of him as possible. :/

Well I think it's because Terra was over-hyped in the JPN trailers of BBS so now they're trying to get the audiences attention more focused on Ventus and Aqua. I mean let's be fair... before BBS came out there were hardly any people who really gave a crap about Aqua and were all rooting for Terra.

Caxm

I know you can play as Ven, Terra, and Aqua in any order, but which would give you the maximum player experience?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Well I think it's because Terra was over-hyped in the JPN trailers of BBS so now they're trying to get the audiences attention more focused on Ventus and Aqua. I mean let's be fair... before BBS came out there were hardly any people who really gave a crap about Aqua and were all rooting for Terra.

Probably because of who he is or transforms into? I understand why they'd want to show more of the other 2 though.

I know you can play as Ven, Terra, and Aqua in any order, but which would give you the maximum player experience?

TVA is the order Nomura prefers (and that's the order I'm going to play it in), but it really doesn't matter which order you play the scenarios in.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Looks nice. Glad they revealed a trailer for July(there hasn't been one for this month right?).

Hope the next one shows off cutscenes with voices(probably not gonna happen but I can dream right?) ^^

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Looks nice. Glad they revealed a trailer for July(there hasn't been one for this month right?).

Hope the next one shows off cutscenes with voices(probably not gonna happen but I can dream right?) ^^

There's still the Jump Festa, I think, and Gamescon or whatever, and most likely those will have cutscenes with voices.

If all else fails, there's always E3. :|

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There's the Multiplayer, Gamescom, and Launch trailers. I believe the multiplayer trailer will be released this month, since if it is, that would mean there's a trailer each month until the release.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's still the Jump Festa, I think, and Gamescon or whatever, and most likely those will have cutscenes with voices.
Yippee voices =D

If all else fails, there's always E3. :|
Thats good enough. Apart from the no sound effects, I like that trailer

There's the Multiplayer, Gamescom, and Launch trailers. I believe the multiplayer trailer will be released this month, since if it is, that would mean there's a trailer each month until the release.
Not looking forward to the multiplayer trailer. I doubt I'd play multiplayer cause theres like no one around D=

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Seriously the decision to stay only ad-hoc was stupid. More people have DS then PSPs and even then they use wifi to play each other. I sorry but NA is a eifi country make the game compatible with the growing trend

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Not looking forward to the multiplayer trailer. I doubt I'd play multiplayer cause theres like no one around D=

Me neither. If I'm ever in the Mirage Arena, I'll be in it alone D:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Me neither. If I'm ever in the Mirage Arena, I'll be in it alone D:

Unless my mate buys the game and actually brings his PSP to school, I'll be in there by myself too. It's gonna be soooo hard in there

blueheart

Bronze Member
I'm confused about how the Mirage Arena works. Can you play online with random people or do you have to have someone near you with the same game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back