• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasmccann

Awards
I'm trying to complete Ventus 100%.
All worlds in the map say "Complete!" except Keyblade Graveyard (obviously) and Land of Departure. It's in a new episode status, but i enter the destroyed world and there's nothing there. Anyone had the same thing?

P.S. I noticed AFTER finishing the game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ventus normally can't even reach the Land of Departure...only Aqua and Terra can open some treasure chests there.

The only time you can get to it as far as I remember is during the cutscenes and after you finished Final Episode to battle the Mysterious Figure...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That depends actually what you mean by 100%...

You wanting to have 100% in Ven's diary/journal or wanting to get everything there is to do with Ven (that includes the secret bosses!)

If you want to have Ven's diary/journal 100% with every entry having a mickey head you can't archive this until you played the other scenarios as there are some Mirage Arena-events which are only available if there exist already a clear Terra- and Aqua-File.

For the secret bosses you need to finish final episode, then return in Ven's scenario and first beat the Vanitas's Remnant, then the Mysterious Figure.

Crystal

Silver Member
I think LoD cannot reach by Ventus but only for Terra and Aqua, because they have treasures there.
If is for Keyblade Graveyard, probably because of VS or you can keep replaying the ending so it doesn't state for 100%?

Stars

リク
I think LoD cannot reach by Ventus but only for Terra and Aqua, because they have treasures there.
If is for Keyblade Graveyard, probably because of VS or you can keep replaying the ending so it doesn't state for 100%?

I think because of the replaying ending too.. I don't know if the VS is related, but Ventus can go into LoD when MF is there
Or the treasures in keyblade graveyard havent finish found yet? xD

Crystal

Silver Member
I think because of the replaying ending too.. I don't know if the VS is related, but Ventus can go into LoD when MF is there
Or the treasures in keyblade graveyard havent finish found yet? xD

If i'm not mistaken, LoD cannot be access until MF appear right?

Crystal

Silver Member
Can you unlock him in their story? Not final episode

Yes. I can beat MF in three story but it's weird the world doesn't appear in Final Episode.
Eventhough, it's not important.

tomasmccann

Awards
Ok let's get back on topic. I have finished terra's story and i am now playing ven, so neither final episode nor vanitas remnant are available yet. Yes, i am aware of the fact that i also have to complete aqua to get every journal entry, i am just getting whatever possible before starting aqua. That's not the point. The point is that i already finished his story (beaten vanitas and all) but LoD seems to be in a "New episode" status as it doesn't say "Complete" and there's a light swirling around it, like all new worlds before you enter them. I go there and there's nothing! Not even music.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
There's no music there anyway, once the events of Terra's story take place. The only time there will be music again is during the Mysterious Figure fight. I'm pretty sure Land of Departure just appears in general after a story is completed, in lieu of the awaiting battle with Mysterious Figure upon defeating Vanitas Lingering Spirit. So in other words, you can freely roam around the two hillside areas and mess around with the training rings, but that's it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So you started Ven's "clear"-file (the one with the star)?
It could be possible that LoD is already available because you'll be able to face Mysterious Figure there later, but since the conditions for it are not met nothing happens now.

Ven has nothing to do in LoD so there is nothing to get for him except MF later on.

Crystal

Silver Member
I experience this before. lol
Yeah, there seem like having a dark sky in LoD right?
Maybe this is preparation for you to beat MF lol xDD
This is weird to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back