• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage!

I'm kinda disappointed that your only party members are Dream Eaters. I know their cute, but it's just the whoule non party members feeling like in BBS. *Sigh* If only they could make Naku or Beat Or Shiki being a party member...
Neku. And you will fight with Disney and TWEWY characters.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Dale, you can talk about things at Jump Festa but when you go off-topic with things people made up on Youtube, or repeat the same question, we have to re-enforce the rules of the forum that you agreed to when you signed up. We're not out to get you, we're just trying to keep this place clean and in order, as well as an enjoyable play for people to talk about the game info from Jump Festa.
So bossy it looks good on you.
tumblr_lvlxhcKqbk1qd7shpo1_500.gif

So I guess with the appearance of Vanitas it's safe to say his heart was destroyed? Probably went into Sora? Maybe because of Ven's connection it got funneled back into Sora's heart?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So bossy it looks good on you.
tumblr_lvlxhcKqbk1qd7shpo1_500.gif
tumblr_lwfp9zWk2R1qc9yiv.gif

So I guess with the appearance of Vanitas it's safe to say his heart was destroyed? Probably went into Sora? Maybe because of Ven's connection it got funneled back into Sora's heart?
If his heart was destroyed, I don't see it going into Sora. Rather, I'd be more likely to believe his heart sunk into the Realm of Sleep and brought Vanitas with it.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

I thought when Ven defeated Vanitas in BBS his heart was repaired and Ven become "whole" again? So, Vanitas became a part of Ven's heart; and Ven's heart resides in Sora right now, so I suppose Vanitas would still be there in a way.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I thought when Ven defeated Vanitas in BBS his heart was repaired and Ven become "whole" again? So, Vanitas became a part of Ven's heart; and Ven's heart resides in Sora right now, so I suppose Vanitas would still be there in a way.
Ven defeated Vanitas which made Ven's heart incomplete. That's why he is in a coma sleep.

Seeking a way to remain stable, Ven's heart travelled out to the boy who helped him 4 years ago. From there, Ven's heart became stable, but without Vanitas, Ventus can't wake up.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Ven defeated Vanitas which made Ven's heart incomplete. That's why he is in a coma sleep.
The way I thought the game depicted it, Vanitas rejoined with Ven's heart after Ven defeated him in the metaphysical battle at the Station of Awakening, however Ven lost his heart when he destroyed the x-blade, which had been (incompletely) forged from both Vanitas's and Ven's hearts while they were still separate.

from KHWiki:
After Ven defeats Vanitas, his station changes to a form similar to its original appearance, with some modifications. Ventus is now holding the Wayward Wind and wearing both his Keyblade Armor pauldron and his silver Mark of Mastery charm, while the outer circle of emblems is filled with the Mark of Mastery emblem and the inner circle of emblems is filled with his friends' Wayfinders, signifying that he has regained control of his completed heart.

Of course, KHWiki might be wrong, but that was how I interpreted the scene as well, so...

Last edited:

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Just read +50 pages, ha ha. Too excited to go to bed now.
I have to admit I was never a big fan of Xion, I'm really looking forward for her having more contribution to the plot. And Vanitas in an Org. coat? hurr durr.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Of course, KHWiki might be wrong, but that was how I interpreted the scene as well, so...
If his heart was complete he would have just woken up, he defeated Vanitas and (destroyed?) him hence why the X-blade was destroyed as well since it was created from a heart of pure light and pure darkness.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

If his heart was complete he would have just woken up, he defeated Vanitas and (destroyed?) him hence why the X-blade was destroyed as well since it was created from a heart of pure light and pure darkness.
But Ven didn't want to complete the x-blade, so he destroyed it. The whole point of the metaphysical battle was that it served as a contest of wills between Vanitas's and Ven's linked hearts; Ven could have completed the x-blade after Vanitas had been defeated since Vanitas was absorbed into Ven's heart, he just didn't want to, so he let the x-blade "die" and sacrificed his heart in order to do so. Ven's defeat of Vanitas was always going to restore his heart; that's why it was said at the beginning of the game that Ven would someday become strong enough to complete his heart himself. Vanitas's heart is part of Ven's; it wouldn't make any sense for it to just disappear when Vanitas was defeated. In the same way that Ven's heart sought out Sora because they had connected, Vanitas's would have returned to Ven's because it actually was Ven's.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Random info: Tron: Legacy was released in theaters December 17th 2010. The world was announced in KH December 17th 2011. o_______o

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Amazing!
At least this thread has clamed dpown

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Wouldn't that have been December 18th for Japan?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

It was indeed the 18th in japan.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Ethy, your coinkidink is no longer a coinkidink D:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Actually in Japan it came out November 30th for the premiere and the 17th for official theaters so no. It didn't. :3 My coinkidink is still the same~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Actually in Japan it came out November 30th for the premiere and the 17th for official theaters so no. It didn't. :3 My coinkidink is still the same~
HAZZAH! THE COINKIDINK STAYS.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards

Random info: Tron: Legacy was released in theaters December 17th 2010. The world was announced in KH December 17th 2011. o_______o

It's so coincidental I'm almost jumping to conclusions. But that's pretty cool.

Wouldn't that have been December 18th for Japan?

Probably. The 18th sounds familiar to my ears.

It was indeed the 18th in japan.

Ethy, your coinkidink is no longer a coinkidink D:

HAZZAH! THE COINKIDINK STAYS.

You scary KH fans :3

You guys almost scared me there. Almost. owo

(laughs)

Ugh when is the trailer coming?!? I MUST KNOW >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back