• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character interactions are you most excited to see in KHIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Zack and Aerith because OTP 5ever

3otp5me

I think Aqua could also someohow get her hopes up regarding Terra when she meets Riku. Like...Riku's done bad things as well but he's still a pretty fine good guy now and on pretty good terms with his friends. She'll love imagining Terra like that.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Aqua and Xemnas.
This has always been one of my top wants. Simply seeing Xemnas would give Aqua pain and feelings of failure in saving Terra, and Xemnas should react in some way towards her, whether it be manipulation or confusion (or both.)
I would be very disappointed if the game acts like there's no connection with these two.

Kairi and everybody. Nuff said.

Riku and the people he hurt.
It's funny how, while Riku's atoned for what he's done, he never actually made amends with anyone besides Sora. I don't even think he has ever apologized to Kairi. And it would also be nice to him apologize to Jasmine about the whole kidnapping thing.

Riku and Ansem
Their interaction near the end of DDD just really makes me want to more of that. I liked how they were just talking. No yelling about DARKNESS or Riku saying "ew, no way, you smell!* It was just a nice conversation about some plot. No hate from Riku. No hammy takeover attempt from Ansem.

Ansem: "Hey, can I come in?"
Riku: "Still no."
Ansem: *is sad and somehow shocked by the answer*

I just want III to keep that type of interaction between them.

Lea and Elsa. Fire and ice~ Also I just want Lea in Arendelle. Ya'll know we'll get the ice world and I want the fire guy to do fire things there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Darn it, I'm going to be so disappointed when this doesn't happen.

We must carry on the hope.

Aqua and Xemnas.
This has always been one of my top wants. Simply seeing Xemnas would give Aqua pain and feelings of failure in saving Terra, and Xemnas should react in some way towards her, whether it be manipulation or confusion (or both.)
I would be very disappointed if the game acts like there's no connection with these two.

SHIT YES. So much angst in wait ;~;

And it would also be nice to him apologize to Jasmine about the whole kidnapping thing.

This is why KH3 needs to have the King of Thieves. It would be a complete failure on their part not to try and do this. Also I really want to see Riku try and protect Jasmine at her wedding but she kicks ass on her own and Riku isn't shocked but just really pleased and jokes about how he's glad she didn't do the same thing to him.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
she might be referring to the heart fueling the keyblade even tho AX/ASoD was behind the wheel at the time.
^That's it, but thinking it over, Riku did stop Ansem when he was about to kill Kairi. So while not technically apologizing, Riku did atone for earlier. So never mind on that one.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Forgot to mention Riku/Namine as well. Their scenes in COM were adorable.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
SORA AND VENTUS (possibly Roxas as well) FINALLY. Get this whole other heart thing out of the way. Do you think if Ventus meets Sora he'll have to pay rent for all the years he lived in Sora?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
SORA AND VENTUS (possibly Roxas as well) FINALLY. Get this whole other heart thing out of the way. Do you think if Ventus meets Sora he'll have to pay rent for all the years he lived in Sora?

Ventus: "How can I ever thank you, Sora?"
Sora: "Hm.....now that you mention it....." *thinks about his now about two-year-old rotten food his mom still wants him to eat* "There's this ONE favor you could do me..."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora and Hiro. It is kind of crazy to think that Sora is older than Hiro but will probably be his closest friend age-wise. It would be interesting to see them have a mix between a friendship and brotherhood. Sora is a silly person so he'd probably spend a lot of time jumping into dumb situations with Hiro, but he has a lot of life experiences that would make him a good companion to talk Hiro out of a darker moment.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I agree about Hiro and Sora, Master Spockanort. And I know I've seen a lot of people on Tumblr saying how Sora could maybe even remind him of Tadashi.

...Also the fact that Sora will probably be like, "Wow! You guys are super heroes! So cool!" This coming from the guy who's literally saved the multiverse many a time. XD

Baymax and Sora, too. He can tell Sora about all the damaged hearts inside of his own and that kind of thing. It'll be great!

Anyway, I'd like to see some more Sora and Mickey. It'd be great if the two could finally get on a first name basis. Also, Donald and Goofy really need to start calling the King just "Mickey", too.

And I'm still waiting for the explanation about Data Sora to real!Sora from MDGJ. If played right, it could be quite hilarious:D

This isn't people interaction at all, but I just want a great scene where we see Sora reacting to the Keyblade Graveyard, where he finally really understands the weight of what happened in the past and just what might what happen again if they don't stop it.

Man, just thinking about all these amazing possibilities is getting me so excited for III! If they play their cards right, this could actually be a phenomenal game from start to finish. And maybe one of the best endings I've ever seen to a series, so here's hoping!

Edit: I also completely agree about the King of Thieves thing. Sora and the gang need to see Aladdin and Jasmine's wedding. I mean, that would be the perfect way to end off the Agrabah story arc! C'mon!

Edit Deux: Mickey with Terra and Aqua (Ven, too, but I think Mickey meeting Ven was already listed on here).

Oh, and Ven, Donald, and Goofy!

Roxas and Phil

Xion, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey

And I held off on putting this one on here, because it's so obvious, but honestly I really am looking forward to some Sora and Rapunzel stuff:)

@ultima-demi And if we could just get Skuld to be friends with all the other girls in this series, it would be absolutely wonderful.

Just one last edit, I swear!

Leon and the gang and Mickey, because I still want to know how they met.

Same thing with Merlin and Mickey.

Ven and Xion, and really just any one who might mistake Ventus for Roxas (or vice versa) could be fun.

Nobodies and beings that were summon gems. I know this will never happen, but it would be interesting! One of them is what happens if you become a Heartless, but your heart was strong enough to still animate your leftover body with the essence of you. And the other is if your world--and you yourself were destroyed--but your heart was so strong it refused to completely disappear and instead became a summon gem:)

And in that vain: Llyud from FFXIIRW with the Nobodies (as they have so very much in common), but I definitely know for sure that this one will never happen. LOL.

Sora and Pooh

Terra and Vanitas, seeing as how Terra set out to find Vanitas in BbS and yet Ven and Aqua have way more interactions with the guy than Terra does.

Last edited:

Zeto

Awards
I'm interested in the relationship Ansem the Wise and Aqua have.

Also, I'd like Mickey interaction in any form or shape with any character tbh X3

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Namine with any group of people will be interesting to me. She always just wanted some friends and now we can maybe see her interact with people in a way that isn't motivated by fixing Sora's memories will be sweet. Loneliness can be awful :frown:

halfmango

Awards
Ventus: "How can I ever thank you, Sora?"
Sora: "Hm.....now that you mention it....." *thinks about his now about two-year-old rotten food his mom still wants him to eat* "There's this ONE favor you could do me..."

Correct me if I missed something, but it may be possible that the first thing ven will do to sora is a strike raid 'DIEVANITASLOLOL'.

Or not. It may be just as people say, best buddies. NOW PAY ME MY HEART RENT.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Correct me if I missed something, but it may be possible that the first thing ven will do to sora is a strike raid 'DIEVANITASLOLOL'.

Or not. It may be just as people say, best buddies. NOW PAY ME MY HEART RENT.

Unlikely as Vanitas and Sora really only have the hairstyle in common and thus are not as easily to confuse as Ven and Roxas. Both eye and hair color is completely different and unless Ventus got color-blind he would instantly realize Sora is not Vanitas.
Not to mention that these two are "advertised" as having the closest heart connection possible without hearts actually merging together so they probably should feel who the other is near instantly.

halfmango

Awards
Unlikely as Vanitas and Sora really only have the hairstyle in common and thus are not as easily to confuse as Ven and Roxas. Both eye and hair color is completely different and unless Ventus got color-blind he would instantly realize Sora is not Vanitas.
Not to mention that these two are "advertised" as having the closest heart connection possible without hearts actually merging together so they probably should feel who the other is near instantly.

That's is an excellent point. Though good arguments aside, wouldn't it be fun to have a mini-bossfight against ven? I think that would be pretty darn awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back