• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Adventure Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I believe there was a video game that reveled info a her prior to Simon and Marcy
I tried a demo for the first game and didn't like it so I haven't looked into or touched any of the others.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Finished watching all last week's episodes and man, those were so good! Can't put my finger on it but the writing's gotten even better.

Anagram

Banned
Holy fucking damn just watched the first two parts on tv. We finally got to see Marcy's mom 8D

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It leaked aww,I wanted it to get the huge ratings. But I kinda want to watch it all. Those baddies look nearly lich serious

Anagram

Banned
Soooo bit of a side tangent but according to what I'm reading on the wiki the gum mass seen in Simon&Marcy was PB's parent?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Soooo bit of a side tangent but according to what I'm reading on the wiki the gum mass seen in Simon&Marcy was PB's parent?
Pretty much! She splits off from it so it essentially gives birth to her.

I wonder what happened to it.

Anagram

Banned
there was a bunch of faces in that gum wad. Hard to say whether its a parent...or just a mass of gum family, lol.

Pretty much! She splits off from it so it essentially gives birth to her.

I wonder what happened to it.
Well....that's weird. xD Now I'm curious why the gum wad and it's "kids" like PB live so much longer than the other candy people.

Also just watched the last of the Marcy special. *refusestowatchleakedversions* I was really, really hopin she wouldn't turn vampire again even though I know she likely would. I wanna see more of Marceline the half-demon queen and I dont know why. ;n;
Still regardless it was so gooooodddddd. T__T

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
what happened to this thread man! this was one of the busiest last time i was on here, and adventure time has gotten even deeper! I can't believe no-one has commented on the situation with ice kings crown yet.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
episodes have been spotty with adventure time....and i want to assume that it has something to do with "bravest warriors". Either way, the newest episode was interesting...and quite possibly the worst dungeon that Finn has ever gone through. The actual concept of the dungeon is actually very frightening. A lot of the episode essentially defined Finns walk into a new life/ maturity.

i also like regular show, but hardly hear anything about it here. this forum is essentially whatever fits with the current popular shows now.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
episodes have been spotty with adventure time....and i want to assume that it has something to do with "bravest warriors". Either way, the newest episode was interesting...and quite possibly the worst dungeon that Finn has ever gone through. The actual concept of the dungeon is actually very frightening. A lot of the episode essentially defined Finns walk into a new life/ maturity.

i also like regular show, but hardly hear anything about it here. this forum is essentially whatever fits with the current popular shows now.

Wait, has the new season started back up? I caught up and then hadn't heard anything about new episodes.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This really sucks but I hope it was enough of a warning that Pendleton can make a satisfying end for us and himself.

Also, he should start being overt with Bubblegum/Marceline now as kind of a "diddly you" to CN.

Negative ratings are kind of CN's fault for how sporadically they've been airing the show anyway.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Its been almost a year since I stopped watching. Kind of dropped it around the time I got into Steven Universe.

That said, now that the show is starting to reach the end, the remaining episodes might restart my interest

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
In the past year the air times have been horribly inconsistent, worse than what happens with Steven Universe. I don't blame anyone for having a difficult time wanting to keep up with it the way its been.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So deep

tumblr_n9kzln396t1rky5lmo1_500.gif

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
New season starts Monday (tomorrow.) And looks like Cartoon Network wants to get rid of this show as fast as possible, because they're airing a new episode every day (except Saturday and Sunday.) Though the last ep of the season has no date yet.

Back