• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ?ŕ??мļēśş

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ?

Help/Support ► Kid in my school committed suicide.

I lol'd hard at that. Seems pointless if someones dead and you put them on your #1 myspace doesn't it? It is really sad. If I died, the last thing I would care about was who put me in their #1 spot on myspace. BTW strike chaos, What Bible are you smoking? Give me some of that! :toungesmile...
  2. ?

Help/Support ► This is pretty pathetic, but...

Why else would we go to forums? I'm bored all the time too so if you have AIM, MSN or something of that sort... do tell me. Just promise me you won't you that horrible font ever again. :p
  3. ?

Be a man and shape up. You're given one life, if you want to kill yourself :thumbup: Continue living, and I bet he had a lot of stuff I don't have, me on the old crappy computer with the slow internet and crappy clothes.
  4. ?

Stigmas of America.

Provide a stigma of America and ask yourself or others why, answer someone else's or provide both. Don't answer generic answers like "its disgusting" "only cuz u liek it"or "wat". I'll start. Incest: Why is it unaceptable. Research has show that after the third generation the offspring tend to...
  5. ?

Last post wins!

I'm winning.
  6. ?

Wise choice. I should have done that a few times. Nosy nosy me :(
  7. ?

Oh yeah. People kill themselves all the time. You wouldn't believe how many do. Be grateful that another waste of everything just killed himself. The people that knew him, well you might want to avoid them if you're bad at comforting them. I tried a few times, and well, they never talked to me...
  8. ?

Bioshock (M)

Sites Offical Site BioShock Gamespot BioShock First Look - Exclusive First Impressions - PC News at GameSpot Bioshock Online Bioshock - Through the Looking Glass Cult of Rapture The Cult of Rapture: Home Wiki BioShock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Youtubes: Trailer YouTube - Bioshock...
  9. ?

Anyone know if sprites are hacked?

I really want to play as roxas through the game. I heard something about people studying the game's sprite handling. Anyone know if I can play as Roxas?
  10. ?

Hey

New here. Ask me anything if you want to know anything. How do I get a custom title and an avatar? Can it go to a large size of... lets say 200x200?
  11. ?

Science VS Faith...

Discuss. Is this true or not?
Back