• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by 12chris12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. 1

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I'm just tired of this now. Were getting closer and closer to the release of Birth By Sleep and yet Square Enix still refuse to comment on whether or not the game is being released on the PSN! Months ago on the Playatation blog it was said that they would have an announcement soon, a month until...
  2. 1

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep On PSN?

Wow, you guys are obviously really intelligent and must know every invention known to mankind. Man, I aspire to have grammar and knowledge as great as yours... Again, it looks like we have another genius that seems to know nothing about technology, dude you have some shit ISP if it can only...
  3. 1

Dude, I swear you determined for it not to come out on the PSN, why would it matter even if it did?
  4. 1

Square Enix announces Birth by Sleep for Europe [NOW WITH SITE]

Re: square announces bbs for europe as well Sweet, about time too! I'm guessing a release after E3 so that they have a chance to show it of to the western press.
  5. 1

I do hope they do, considering I own a PSP Go...
  6. 1

Nah, its adhoc so it doesn't use the PSN. I really don't see why they wouldn't release it on the PSN store, Square Enix just released Dissidia on the EU PSN store, so I think that could mean good things to come for BBS!
  7. 1

I noticed something when browsing on the US BBS website, and I saw an image of the playstation network logo at the bottom of the page. Its next to the psp logo, perhaps indicating that this is in fact getting a psn release? KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep | SQUARE ENIX.
  8. 1

Has it and will BBS ever come to the playstation store?

I can't find any confermation anywhere of whether it did ever release on the jp psn store, and if it is going to be on the psn store of other countries. I have a PSP Go and its a bit distressing that i might not be able to get BBS considering its one of the main reasons i got it in the first...
  9. 1

358/2 Days Videos On Gametrailers

Yeah its all vidoes we've seen before but I just wanted to give the heads up that they posted the opening of the game and stuff. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com
  10. 1

(spoilers) 358/2 days music

Re: days music! one word= AMAZING!!!! From what I've heard I have to agree, they've really tried to make the music good for this game, especially the old favorites!
  11. 1

(Spoilers?) Playing as...

I couldn't stop laughing at his arm!
  12. 1

So... Has Dual Wielding Been Confirmed Yet?

Thats cool, but I think i'll stick with DW considering the Kingdom Key is the ugliest out of them all!
  13. 1

Shame you can't use it all the time in story mode, is the kingdom key really strong with three ability thingies?
  14. 1

Confirmed Voice Actors for Days (UPDATED: Complete List)

Re: Confirmed Voice Actors for Days I really thought Axel didn't sound anything like he did in KH2 from what was in the new Days E3 trailer, but I suppose it has been confirmed...
  15. 1

So I'm guessing the game allows you to do this after you complete it right?
Back