• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Advent Yuffie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kairis KH2 part....

I personally don't understand how so many people can hate Kairi. I mean, I'm a Riku fangirl too, but Kairi's got a real sweet and down-to-earth personality. It would be cool if she was like Yuffie though. (Obviously, hence my name lol)
  2. A

Why Marluxia turned against the Organization *JOKE*

That's hilarious! I was thinking "Marluxy"'s power was a little weird... lol
  3. A

BHK name.

The whole Sora/Aros sounds pretty cool, if that is his real name. If it is, pretty clever on Square-Enix's part.
  4. A

Favorate Boss

Sephiroth, even though I haven't beaten him and I'm not going to try XD I'm only at level 58 anyway. But Sephy's hot and his theme song One Winged Angel is the best. Ansem would be second cuz he's really easy and fun to beat.
  5. A

question

I don't think that's in the game. I just beat Sora and Riku's modes a few days ago, I don't think it ever says that...
  6. A

Light? Dark? Or Twilight?

I would go for the twilight. Just because I wouldn't be able to choose between light and dark. lol Why do people keep saying Riku's of the darkness? He chose the twilight road to dawn in the end of Chain of Memories...
  7. A

Revesre:riku 2

Almost the same with Ansem, just break his attacks with 0 cards to get Riku into dark mode, then use some attacks combos and the Dark Firaga sleight. Collect Mickey cards to heal yourself when you need to. Since Ansem's really fast you have to do it quickly.
  8. A

what unknown iz Your favorite?

Zexion and Axel. They both rock, and are really hot.
  9. A

Who are you most like?

I'd have have to say I'm like Kairi, only with longer hair.
  10. A

What level should you be at to beat Marluxia II?

I've looked at a million guides, but none of them have level recommendations for each boss. I'm in Sora's mode, at level 62. I've tried to beat him several times, but the farthest I've gotten is half down his yellow HP bar. What level should you be at to beat him? And what other stuff should you...
  11. A

Theory regarding Sora and the crown...

I really don't think Sora has any ties to royalty. My theory about his crown necklace is that it's just a Kingdom Hearts emblem. Hence the name 'King'dom Hearts. I don't think it has anything to do with Sora being a prince. I think you're over analyzing a bit... but, oh well. I mean, it got me...
  12. A

The Namine Topic 2.0

Namine seems kinda like Kairi only more outspoken. She's pretty cool though.
  13. A

kh2 on x-box 360?!

KH2 is already scheduled for release on the PS2, I doubt it'll be released on the XBox 360...
Back