• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK name.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
guys sorry to tell all u who think u know what the BHK's name is but u dont. it could be anything there are billions of different names out there that Square could use. just dont worry about it. im more worried about his plot in the storyline than his freaking name. i dont care if jis name was patrick i would still love thiss game and play it. i mean who really cares about the names. the name is not important and Nomura has already said that he will announce the name soon. just wait a little longer its not that far.

C

crossed heart

Deminem has a point in one of the Ansem Reports it says that those with darkness and light are the non-existant ones. In the 13 points theres a point that says "Who are the non-existant ones you ask? They are a creation born of ignorance,"

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I wouldn't be all that surprised if he turned out to be nameless- Nomura has indicated that he'll use the BHK to introduce people new to the series- like a tutorial in the beginning. You may have to name him yourself. :p

H

heartwarrior

yea alot of people agree wif that thoery that bhk name is aros but i dont believe that

E

Ecstacy

ok for the record........BHK AND SORA ARE NOT RELATED!!!!!.............anyhoo as for the name i really dont care. if he is an unknown as some people "beleive" he was from the DD/ASAS concepts then most likely his name will have an X in it to symbolize his being a NEO(non-existant-one) just a thought.

I think BHK is a clue. Like it could be his anishals.
Sorry if i misspelled a word.

Bhk stands for blonde haired kid they are not his real initials lol

Brian

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I thought that SOra means sky riku=land and Kai=water? I know Sora means Sky not sure about the rest but shouldn't BHK's name mean something like that? (sky, land. water, *fire*) whatever....

Dark_Mistress001

I don't think you have to name him because the cutscenes are probably going to say his name you wouldn't see their mouths moveing and see the words below saying what you named him

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
envyme2x said:
ok for the record........BHK AND SORA ARE NOT RELATED!!!!!.............anyhoo as for the name i really dont care. if he is an unknown as some people "beleive" he was from the DD/ASAS concepts then most likely his name will have an X in it to symbolize his being a NEO(non-existant-one) just a thought.

Bhk stands for blonde haired kid they are not his real initials lol

Brian

Sorry for double posting but I got an Idea! wham! It hit me in the head. If his name had an X in it, what if it's Enix? Aww, just a thought whatever...*please don't be mad at me!*

Seiborg

Am I the only one who thinks BHK's hair is more like Chesnut Brown, it's not really that Blonde!

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
DarkKeira16 said:
thats actually a good theory teetralmasy it is likely(45% chance)that they may name him that.

w00t! 45%! Yeah! wait....that's less than half....HEY! ANd you spelt my name wrong! Oh well... peace out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back