• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AirbagVII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
I've been a KH fan for many years now (it all started when I've played Chain of Memories on the GBA, for the first time).

From that moment, I knew that this was going to be one of my favorite video games series (and I wasn't wrong).

Playing video games is more than a hobby to me (maybe you could call it a "passion") and that's why I decided to start doing Let's Plays of all the games I'll be playing in the future and share them on Youtube.

Since I like this series so much, my first LP had to be KH related. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance was the game I chose to start this new project.

You can check it out on my Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AirbagVII

If you like the content I upload, it would be great if you could subscribe to my channel (having fellow KHInsider users following me on Youtube would be really awesome)!

Helping Others Smile & Video Games
Occupation
YouTuber | Lenny Lord ( ͡� ͜ʖ ͡�)
Currently playing
Life - Critical Mode Lv1

Signature

Back