• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by An X Inbetween

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Fanfiction ► Project Memory

{{::~~**~~ Prologue: The Discussion ~~**~~::}} The curvy, feminine figure that sat upon the dirty wooden table, one leg over the other, looked up. Her whole identity was covered in the black zip-up cloak that was a trademark of The XIII Order, and also the meaning of fright in Twilight Town...
  2. A

Favorite Organization Member

Okay, no matter how disturbing that was, I'm going to answer it. >_>;; Larxene is the only female Organization Member!
  3. A

Sora's english voice actor

Yes, that is Haley Joel Osment speaking on the video. He's grown quite a lot since Kingdom Hearts I. Honestly, It'll take me about half an hour to get used to Sora's new voice. http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=haleyjoelosment36dj.gif That is a recent picture of Haley. Or, at least the...
  4. A

Favorite Organization Member

I voted for Larxene. Why? To start off, she's the only female member of The XIII Order and deserves some respect. Also, she is agile, uncaring, rude and powerful when she wants to be. And I like those kind of people. There's just a few things about the others that I don't like, I don't care...
Back