• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Project Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

An X Inbetween

{{::~~**~~ Prologue: The Discussion ~~**~~::}}

The curvy, feminine figure that sat upon the dirty wooden table, one leg over the other, looked up. Her whole identity was covered in the black zip-up cloak that was a trademark of The XIII Order, and also the meaning of fright in Twilight Town. After sitting up, the female leaned backwards and rested on her hands.

"You know for a fact, Marluxia," Larxene shot curtly to the more muscular cloaked figure across from her, short, pink, flipped out hair stuck out from the male's hood. He watched in content as she continued her speech. "That Vexen will do anything to prove you wrong in our latest project. So there's no sense in telling him about it."

Marluxia's hidden, jade eyes slid from Larxene to the floor which was the color of his hair, his right hand gripping his large scythe tighter, as if he were angry. "Project Memory has nothing to do with Vexen, Lexaeus or Zexion. You know that Larxene. You know how they are. They'll be on their own for that stupid heart research they're doing. But the way they're going,"

Larxene decided it was the time to cut him off and finish his sentence. "Vexen will have to repeat the experiment again and that has a high rate of interfering with--"

"Interfering with what, Larxene?" A male voice asked as a cloaked, yet un hooded member of the Organization walked into the room. With spiky red hair, it was none other than Axel. Larxene wasn't about to blast off about how long he might have been eavesdropping and she couldn't believe that she didn't think about someone eavesdropping in the first place. Ugh. Too much going on in her head caused Larxene to let out a scream of frustration.

Axel backed up immediately and Marluxia tightened the grip on his scythe once more, refusing to back down if Larxene tried to attack.

"How long," Larxene growled coldly through gritted teeth. "have you been listening to us, Axel?"

The red headed male laughed rather cockily and straightened himself up before looking to Larxene. "Not long enough to find anything better than idle chit-chat about Vexen's heart research. I honestly think---"

"No one asked for your opinion, fool. Just leave, okay? This is between Marluxia and I." Axel's mouth gaped lightly at her comment, as if he were about to say something. "And don't you think for one second, Axel, that I care if you're the one with the power. If you have any sense you'll just leave. Go. Now."

Without any other movement or sound, Axel shut up and turned, walking from the room.

"Why did you yell at him like that, Larxene? He was just being curious." Marluxia replied.

Larxene didn't respond for a while, the thought of Axel hearing more than he admitted lingering in her head. She looked up to the ceiling, her hood falling down as she did so. Her blonde hair was slicked back, two long bangs sticking up up from the front and bent back to curve around the sides of her head. The expression in her green eyes were curiosity, yet also anger.

"No-one is allowed to know about Project Memory except for us. And I'm scared that Axel heard more than he said he did. You know him, Marluxia." Larxene replied.

"Yes, but I'm the one with most of the control. Nothing can stop me if I want to do anything."

"The Superior can." Larxene shot sharply, Marluxia going into shock. It was as if he was suprised that he didn't think of it.

Both of them went quiet.

"Now you know what I mean. No-one can know." Larxene replied, and looked up, directly into Marluxia's eyes. And then she shot a dare no other organization member would ever do. "Not even The Superior."

==========

I wrote this at three o'clock in the morning. Give me a break, okay? I kept The Superior's identity confidential for /those/ kind of people. >>; It's rather confusing to me, but it'll get clear later on, when I really start getting into detail.

Have fun? o_O;

~*~ Dunixi ~*~​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back