• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by aNtKeY3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

which command style are you most looking forward to

I want Ghost Drive abd Dark Impulse.....they look so epic!
  2. A

GameSpot Review!

oh man what's up with the complaint about load times they don't even seem that long, people are so impatiant and picky about games now-a-days!
  3. A

Storyline Question

no he just said that is the best way to play story wise, but it doesn't change if you play it in any order.
  4. A

Friend D-Link and multilplayer for BBS made easy

I actually like the D-links and the D-link forging looks like a really good idea!!!!!
  5. A

Pronunciation

No I thought it was pronounced that way too because that is the way I have been pronouncing it. I don't see the problem?
  6. A

UK's Official Nintendo magazine looks forward to KH3DS(Scan)

Yaay! It takes place after KH2, I'm glad it's not going back!
  7. A

News on RE:Coded(may be old...may be new)

This actually old news.....I think it said it on the japanese RE:Coded trailer...
  8. A

New scene: Aqua, Mickey, Kairi, & Kairi's Grandmother!!!

Good......since they took long enough to bring it over to NA!
  9. A

keyblade for BBS

That's true the Fenrir did have a higher attack. You never know they might make it stronger since the boss is going to be so hard!
  10. A

coded boss battle

Re: coded roxas boss battle wow didn't know this fight was on there.....I bet it's going to be way better on the DS though, since the fighting has improved!
Back