• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GameSpot Review!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I serached for the gamespot trailer thread which I think I saw a couple of days ago but couldn't find it, maybee it was just IGN but anyway, I really want to know if I'm going insane or...

just take a look for yourself : Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Video Review - GameSpot Video

at 05:28 do we see Tinkerbells panties and they don't even attemt to hide it or is it something els, I got to ask cause it's just crazy

Last edited:

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Re: Tingeling in Gamespot review wtf?

So they put panties in yet, they take out the word Hell in Re:CoM, change Axel's Death scene, get rid of Xigbar's cross-hairs and give him little purple dots, and take out the part when Will has a gun up at his head, but they allow Barbossa to drink and let it flow down his body while you watch.

Something's definitely fishy.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I liked the review even though the guy pretty much slaughtered Terra's VA, lmao.

Edit: Who is Tingeling? Don't you mean Tinkerbell?

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com

So they put panties in yet, they take out the word Hell in Re:CoM, change Axel's Death scene, get rid of Xigbar's cross-hairs and give him little purple dots, and take out the part when Will has a gun up at his head, but they allow Barbossa to drink and let it flow down his body while you watch.

Something's definitely fishy.
They put hell in BbS a few times :/

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
haha the classic editing that usually doesnt make sense, like the mirror scene XD

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What the heck!? Terra's VA was awesome, what'cha talking about?
"You repeat the same cutscenes and the same bosses and the same tactics" THAT is such BULLCRAP and is completely FALSE. Did this guy even play the flippin' game?!
Repetitive music? What the flip? Again, I don't see why people would call it "repetitive" -_-

*sigh* I really don't like this review very much at all... sure, he praises the combat a lot... but there were many times where I just thought "What?!"

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
You know, with all these reviews and yet, no one mentioned a problem I had gripes with when I've played the Japanese version of Birth by Sleep. Consistent difficulty. Even on Proud Mode, I notice that at times, the difficulty certainly jumps and yet at other times, there's little increase in difficulty from one world to another. It paints a picture that it rewards you and yet, it bores you. And I didn't train properly at all in BBS.

I wonder if the difficulty just have been beefed up or changed to become more... consistent.

With all these reviews that people been complaining about makes me want to do my own review. But I'm going to wait out, play the english version and deliver one.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You know, with all these reviews and yet, no one mentioned a problem I had gripes with when I've played the Japanese version of Birth by Sleep. Consistent difficulty. Even on Proud Mode, I notice that at times, the difficulty certainly jumps and yet at other times, there's little increase in difficulty from one world to another. It paints a picture that it rewards you and yet, it bores you. And I didn't train properly at all in BBS.

I wonder if the difficulty just have been beefed up or changed to become more... consistent.

With all these reviews that people been complaining about makes me want to do my own review. But I'm going to wait out, play the english version and deliver one.

Either that or you just suck at the game because I never had any problem with that :/

VagueSimplicity

Awards
at 05:28 do we see Tingelings panties and they don't even attemt to hide it or is it something els, I got to ask cause it's just crazy

I guess they needed more than just Aqua's boobs to fulfill the "suggestive themes" in the ESRB rating.
Also why did they make Tinker Bell's butt so huge?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Either that or you just suck at the game because I never had any problem with that :/

...if I didn't have too much of a problem in Birth by Sleep apart from "Oh look, some plant creatures spamming air sickles at me in Radiant Garden", then it paints my point about consistent difficulty. In the end, it was rather... easy. Certainly more difficult than KHII, but still easy.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
TERRA'S voice acting is bad?! If it's anyone who has mediocre voice acting it's Master Xehanort!
On the last trailer I got goosebumps because of Terra's voice acting!!! It's so perfect...
Ugh....what do they know anyway....=.="

I disagree with you as well. To me, Xehanort and Terra are perfectly fine as they are. Especially during Terra's final boss.

Last edited:

TepidShark

Awards
Haven't watched it yet, because I want to know, Without going into specifics, does Gamespot's Video Review actually contain spoilers?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I also agree with you. I think the voices they picked are the best.

What's up with the spoiler tags?

Haven't watched it yet, because I want to know, Without going into specifics, does Gamespot's Video Review actually contain spoilers?

No. Actually he doesn't talk about the story at all, he just talks about gameplay lol

TepidShark

Awards
No. Actually he doesn't talk about the story at all, he just talks about gameplay lol

Yeah, I don't know why they put that tag in there since there doesn't seem to be anything close to a spoiler. In fact, the only thing new I found out was that you fight the magic mirror with both Aqua & Terra. They must just put that tag on everything to cover there asses.

aNtKeY3

oh man what's up with the complaint about load times they don't even seem that long, people are so impatiant and picky about games now-a-days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back