• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Max
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hello! I ended up going on a little bit of a trip down the old internet rabbit holes and I ended up feeling curious and thought I'd see if I remembered my old password. I can't say I remember you much unfortunately, but we must have got on quite well when we were kids! I hope you are well and having a great day :)
    Max
    Max
    Hey! Wow, it's been a long time. We joined around the same time, it's crazy how long it's been since I've seen your name.
    I'm digging the Alan Wake avatar. Alan Wake 2 when Remedy?
    Reactions: Max
    Max
    Max
    Thanks! And I know, right? Hopefully that's what they're working on now. With that Control DLC and now the remaster, we can only hope they're gearing up for the sequel finally.
    breadslime
    breadslime
    I assume they're testing the waters with the remaster. Hopefully it'll do good enough for Alan Wake 2!
    Max
    Max
    I hope so too, we need to get that man out of the dark place!
    By any chance did you used to be chaosmax back in the day?
    Max
    Max
    I did not, my old username was Max/souleater forever ago. Only name change I've seen since was Max haha.
    Ðari
    Ðari
    Dude I feel like I've written with you in another RP that wasn't a persona roleplay you, kat, and CD did.
    Max
    Max
    Hmm let me think. We did Persona, Sword Art Online, we did a weird one I really liked called Appreciate the Invasion. Gosh, I think those might be the only three I've done with both of them? I was also in a short lived zombie RP of Omni's called Jericho. Do any of those ring any bells? I'm trying to think of if I'm missing one.
    Hey, Max!

So, I'll just get right to it. I made up a post for Persona Icebound today and Skitty is writing one up soon in hopes of bringing the gang back. I know it has been a year or so, but I would like for us to post more.

I hope you can read ours and see if you're still in, considering you, CD, and Kat are managing it. Just thought you should know. ☺️
    Max
    Max
    If you guys want to keep going, then I'll keep going too. I'll go as long as anyone else wants to.
    Roxie1563
    Roxie1563
    Okay, cool!

I kinda feel bad that it took this far after all the hard work you guys put in, giving us new players a chance to join in. So I will not waste this chance! 👊
    Roxie1563
    Roxie1563
    I hope you like it! This is from my heart and it kinda fits for Persona Icebound as well.

On this frozen world
    Lies the hearts of heat
    The truth hidden in shadows
    As lies become exposed to light
    From frozen to Icebound we go!!
    Hi, Max! Sry, bout Cowboy Bebop. That u liek it. (I had to respond, and it couldn't be in the thread, because it would generate a GIF war, but I'd rather make love.) Also, I see you recently finished Black Sails (which you must have liked, because you're reading the associated literature). I had started to watch that upon it's initial run on Stars and wasn't able to finish it until this last month. Watching the Pirates films in preparation for KHIII reminded me I needed to return to it. Did you like how it ended?
    Max
    Max
    Haha, bugger off with the Bebop trolling 😂 But it's all good, different tastes for different people.

And I also started Black Sails on it's initial run, I got through 2 seasons on tv but it wasn't until recently I had the free time to finish it and I went ahead and restarted it from the beginning and made my way all the way through. I really did love the ending though, I love that I didn't actually know what was going to happen despite having read Treasure Island, they did a fantastic job and the writing never wavered towards the end, it maintained a good high quality all the way through.

I love pirates in general, so if you're another fan of pirate tales I think we'll get along fine despite the Bebop disagreement haha
    Rydgea
    Rydgea
    That's what I did. Made it about halfway and then restarted the whole thing. I thought the ending was quite beautiful, even in Thomas and James are technically in a labor camp. Most of the stories wrapped up satisfyingly.

I think the pressure of needing to (re)watch the Pirates films for KHIII got me thinking about Black Sails again, and so here we are. But NOW, I'm wanting to go back and read some of the literature as well.
    Max
    Max
    Hey, did you ever get around to reading any of that pirate literature? 😂😁
    Nice! I'm not sure where my old PSP went, but I sure do miss Crisis Core. I wish they would port it already.
    Max
    Max
    I know this message is forever old, but I'm scrolling around and found this and thought "Wow, perfect," because with Ever Crisis coming around we're gonna get to see Crisis Core in a turn-based fashion! How do you feel about that?
    Hello, I see that your a moderator for the roleplaying section. Could you help me?

I keep getting this message that says I need a moderator's approval to post from time to time. My name is posted in time stamps, but my post itself actually isn't there. Does this happen often??
    Yes, that was one of my first concerns over Riku's role in KH3. I was worried that Sora and co. will have a lot of spotlight. But now that we see a conflict over Aqua falling to darkness and Replica Riku returning, Riku may have a big importance in this game. Riku may have to convince Aqua or help her from completely being consumed by darkness. Riku had also been in the influence of darkness in KH1 and it may prove that Riku could be the perfect person to help, this would also kinda tie in that Riku is a keyblade master as well as Aqua. Hopefully Riku successfully helps Aqua, because I feel that even though Aqua told Mickey, "You're too late", I feel that it isn't fully too late. That there has to be a chance, even if it is slim.
    And honestly for Replica Riku, I can't seem to figure out about what importance he may hold. Possibly helping with the ongoing conflict in the series? Maybe he'll want to help Sora because of being in good terms with him at the end of KH: CoM or Riku when they sort of were okay with each other before Replica Riku disappeared? I honestly cannot think what Replica Riku's importance is, and it makes me really curious and really excited to find out.
    As for personal struggles, I feel that him possibly helping Aqua and/or Replica Riku may serve as helping Riku with personal struggles. It seems to happen on occasions like in DDD. And whatever he encounters may also help strengthen him to, may teach him things as well. I'm trying to think and it's 9:35 pm. xD
    It was a huge shocker to me, I couldn't contain my hype.
    I didn't know how awkward the scene was at first until I noticed Riku and Repliku sitting next to each other romantically on the beach and staring at one another. xD
    YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE ME A HUGE MESSAGE BACK I JUST WANT TO TALK AND CRY OVER FACT THAT REPLIKU IS BACK.
    MAAAAAX!!!!! WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE MY HYPE RIGHT NOW. REPLIKU IS BACK AND I'M IN SO MANY TEARS I'M SWIMMING IN A RIVER OF IT.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back