• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Arcanum_Oath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

things on kh2 you could not believe

hahaha SO epic! i never knew that :P
  2. A

Xigbar connection to Bbs?? *SPOILER!!*

Thats true. Braig could have even gotten them as Xigbar as well. i mean.. he controls the power over space, so idk.. maybe when learning to master his powers there were a few bumps along the way? anyways im sure Bbs will answer some of these questions, but of course, itll also leave many many...
  3. A

Well Xigbar always seems to know alot more then he lets on, and he plays it dumb when need be, so i think its safe to assume that when Nomura put that sneak preview in Days he might have been hinting a much bigger role for Xigbar/Braig in the upcomming Bbs. Who knows? maybe he was good friends...
  4. A

Alrighty, thanks! that clears things up for me
  5. A

So do you think that they could have possibly been Ansem's other apprentices? Because what im confused on is that i thought in Bbs there were only Unbirths, so i wonder how they could have been turned into nobodies if Heartless didnt exist yet..
  6. A

Ok, well this is my first post guys, so please go easy on me. In Days, as everyone already is aware, Xion appears differently to everyone. Like how Saix always sees her with her hood on and how Roxas/Axel see her as she is. But as i was finishing the game and was around day 353, i saw a scene...
Back