• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by arceus9000

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix games

Mmkay, well, I thank you Ruran, and any other person who can and or will contribute to this. any help is greatly appreciated
  2. A

neither am I... thats the problem, the only final mix game I can fully play w/o problem is bbs final mix because psp isnt region locked... I tried to emulate final mix and final mix 2 but it looked and sounded like total crap, and my computer is top-grade, too... some guy played a burned copy on...
  3. A

Okay, I haven't been on in a reeaally long time, kinda missed bein on here with a lot of other kh fans... Anywho, I got a new ps3 that can play ps2 games. and, as awesome as the ps3 is, I was wondering... can the ps3 play kingdom hearts final mix games? or do I have to buy a Japanese ps2 to...
  4. A

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

RE: KINGDOM HEARTS BBS MIRAGE ARENA GROUP Okay, most of you have already seen this, but I'm reposting this for specifics. I will be on bbs mirage arena getting to lvl 30 with ven. On Adhoc, I'm in world J room 1 the least populated one for more secluded reasons. Again, if you have a ps3 with...
  5. A

KH BBS MIRAGE ARENA GROUP

Lookin for people to help me on mirage arena. If you have kh bbs and a ps3 with adhoc, add arceus9000 and message me
  6. A

Online Multiplayer (not Local)

If you wanna play online multiplayer in the mirage arena, like full online, not just local, then you need to have a ps3 with wired internet connection. Download adhoc on psn (It's Free) and install it on your ps3. Then, run the program, go to the lobby room with the most people. Create a room...
  7. A

So...why does Roxas/Ven look like Sora. I might be missing something.

okay, I can shed a lot of light on this subject. Ven was destroyed, but his heart, his /complete/ heart, was left behind. Sora found ven's heart and allowed Ven to, how shall I say, join hearts. When sora became a heartless, then light part of ven left his heart and created Roxas. The dark part...
  8. A

KH BBS Ability melding help!

K, I just got once more. I'm gonna try it out, just got to lvl 67
  9. A

Yea, I've been gettin screwed over even WITH second chance, cuz he'd do a quick 2nd strike that'd kill me.. I haven't tested Once More out yet
  10. A

lol alright, I'll maintain my method for leveling up, cuz I'm a lazy @$$ xD by the time I get home from school tomorrow I'll prolly be like 75
  11. A

idk, when I do the EXP chance, I turn off treasure magnet and HP prize plus.
  12. A

depends, there was a level spam where they went to the reactor with 1hp, EXP walker and EXP chance, and just used Mega Flare. within 2 hours they got up like 25 levels
  13. A

I think I remember that... didn't they like use mega flares all throughout the place?
  14. A

spam level? I'm just doin EXP walker + EXP Chance
  15. A

good... Cuz after a 24+ hour period of the EXP cheat, I'm almost 67. Will I need any specific keyblades, or keep the Chaos Ripper? cuz the CR has low magic
Back