• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Aros=Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Secret ending my style

Who here thinks that Nomura was hinting maybe a MMORPG from his secret ending...i mean all those keyblades i think it would be cool to play kingdom hearts online...but maybe it would mess up the flow...but all those keyblades!!! what do you think???
  2. A

Beginning again

yeh...but nothing can take away that magic of playing with sora again for the very first time i mean it was like...wow..going to disney land for the first time or something
  3. A

Beginning again

Who besides me felt that right when you started playing as Sora for the first time *minus the dinky clothes lol* you truly felt...well...happy! i mean after letting loose of roxas and all was sad but when i first controled sora i felt truly happy like i was back with an old friend *has no life*...
  4. A

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

LMAO omega got your hopes up eh LMAO dont worry this guy will be just like the poop on your shoe in two weeks...LMAO
  5. A

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

Its sad that all of you youngns are treating this guy like some god when in 2 weeks this guy will be treated like nothing anymore and he will be the same lonely guy he was before he got the game...LMAO
  6. A

whos namine

ok i know everything about the game now and ive never even played it at *my temptation to look at the spoilers section lol* but theres still one more thing i would like to know....what does namine have to do with the story....i know she was important in khcom and shes responsible for helping diz...
  7. A

who are these people *spoiler*

thanks dudes
  8. A

who are these people *spoiler*

does anyone by any chance found out who the superior of the orginazation and the 13th member and the Enigmatic man are? if you know would you please tell me please thank you my kingdom hearts brothern
  9. A

date pushed back !!!!!!noooo

NOOOO THE DATE WAS PUSHED BACK if we have to wait this whole year without kingdom hearts 2 what will we do.....what will you guys do to waste the time *personally ima gonna watch ff7advent children over and over* but dang i was expecting this all year and now its pushed back.....what will you...
  10. A

Final Boss

thanks yado haha but seriously who do u predict?
  11. A

Final Boss

Who do you think is the final boss of the game? If you dont want to answer thats ok.....just trying to start a thread that no ones ever started b4 *and most likely someone has already done this* but ummm who do you think is the final boss :D
  12. A

Check out this cool trailer i found

this is not the trailer ive been talkn about but its a cool new trailer ive found. its a mixture of ASAS and DD but the music is cool and this looks awsome you gotta check it out www.krazygamers.com/?view=article&article=265 go there and love it lol This is for my friends at KH insider :D
  13. A

Would you go to Kh2 Consumer Demo Day?

counterpart do you hate people or something*** anyways sure i would go down there and get it that would be coolio
  14. A

The 13th Order Cast.

Go to www.kingdomhearts2.net and go to characters it will tell you everything
  15. A

square enix party trailer2005

once the trailer surfaces on the web you will FINALLY believe me *so be pacient i know you guys will hate me and call me a liar for awhile but please dont hate me lmao to find out more info on my topic go to www.squareinsider.com, look at more news and click on Kingdom Hearts II: The SQEX Party...
Back