• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Arvron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Arvron

BBSV2 is closer than we think...

Isn't the 10th anniversary next year? (Since the first one came out in 2002 and all.) : \ Other than that, it certainly would be a nice surprise. :D
  2. Arvron

3D and the X-Blade

I mentioned before, but I couldn't be bothered drawing the X-blade. XD
  3. Arvron

3D and the X-Blade

That's just more poor breast drawing skills coming into play... -_-'' I mean it's obviously a bi-product of the corruption... since Vanitas lacked boobs and whatnot. Yep, that's it. EDIT: Re-posting the pic so people know what I'm talking about without going back a page. XD
  4. Arvron

3D and the X-Blade

OK for people wondering how the whole black muscle bodysuit thing would look on Kairitas/Kainitas I did a quick mock-up sketch/colour of my impression. XD (Couldn't be assed to draw the X-blade or fully colour it though. :P) Also, sorry the face doesn't quite look like Kairi, but you get...
  5. Arvron

3D and the X-Blade

Exactly. :D Personally I think Vanitas' "muscles" are a full body suit. It's less creepy that way.
  6. Arvron

3D and the X-Blade

I imagined her looking like Kairi apart from Black hair/Yellow eyes and a different wardrobe based of Vanitas's. :P (Just to keep us constantly reminded that she's there. XD)
  7. Arvron

3D and the X-Blade

Yeah I can agree to that. None of the other PoH can use them aside from Kairi who probably showned no signs of having the ability back in those days.
  8. Arvron

3D and the X-Blade

I'd also be fine with an Aquitas. Sorry, yeah that's what I meant in the begining. But if it was possible to use a PoH heart then there'd be no reason to wait around for Ventus to mature after MX pawned him off to Eraqus. :P
  9. Arvron

3D and the X-Blade

I was kinda thinking the same thing about Light levels. "Pure" kinda implys 100% Light. Although if it was possible to combine a PoH heart and Vanitas's dark heart to form the X-blade I'd imagine MX would have gone and done that in BBS instead of training Ven.
  10. Arvron

3D and the X-Blade

Hmm, the concept of some type of dark Kairitas (Kairi/Vanitas, gettit?) appeals to me. Then there'd be that Sora speech saying how he wants to save her and all that mumbo-jumbo. Though i'd more likely expect it too occur during KH3 to set her up as the next villain after Xehanort's innevitable...
  11. Arvron

Yo.

*See title* Hey KHinsider forums. I've been a long time fan of the Kingdom Hearts series since the original. (Although I may have ragequite playing it a few times back then. :P) But yes, I've decided that simply watching the site for news updates can no longer keep my Kingdom Hearts...
Back