• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yo.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Arvron

*See title*

Hey KHinsider forums. I've been a long time fan of the Kingdom Hearts series since the original. (Although I may have ragequite playing it a few times back then. :p)

But yes, I've decided that simply watching the site for news updates can no longer keep my Kingdom Hearts appetite at bay. I require additional KHy-goodness to keep my fix, and what better way is there than to squander the extended periods between games talking about them. :D

(Also, how the hell do I set up my avatar. T_T Constantly says the file is Invalid when I try to upload one. : \)

Arvron

Yeah I thought that might have been that too, the original ones I tried were 100x100 and they refused to work, but even after I shrunk it down to 80x80 still the same "Invalid file" message.

I've also tried uploading it as different filetypes AND from a direct link.
Hmm...

Arvron

p3p-1.jpg

100x100 pixels, (13.6kb) Nothing too spectacular.

Arvron

D:
Tried other avatars as well to no avail.

Perhaps I can't have an avatar with my current post count.
Thanks for the assistance anyway. ^_^

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Welcome to the Forums! :D
Hope you enjoy your eternal stay here.

About the avi thing, that's been a problem on here for a couple days now. I'm sure the mods or admins know, as a couple people have already been asking, so it'll probably be fixed in a couple days, but until then, you'lll have to just wait.

Back