• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Axelfan911

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Is Larxene still alive?

She is dead.It's a shame to. "Larxene paid the price for dishonor when she disappered."
  2. A

more help needed

try going on gamefaqs.com.Got it memorized? Axelfan008,we have more in common then you may think.
  3. A

Help, Please! (First Marluxia Battle)

I beat the game so try having about 3 cures and high cards like 9,8,7,and 0 and have the ememy cards Parasite Cage,Oogie Boogie,Riku,and Vexen.Oh I almost forgotRe:CoM is out.Got it memorized?
  4. A

Help at Castle Oblivion

I have a suggetion. I beat the game once so if you want a blue card keep fighting heartless in Castle Oblivion unless there is no heartless. Congrats!!!! I know I did not help you but still Kudos.
  5. A

Some enemy cards i have a question about...

No i don't think so. sorry
  6. A

Vexen 1 help!!!

Try dodging his freezes and before you fight him change your deck cause you can't win on potions!Also try attack from behind.Sneak Attack!! If this works tell me! 'kay! Oh push A or B to ecape the freeze!
  7. A

Kingdom Hearts Question.

I have a question. Why did Axel die? and are Roxas and Ven twins?Because they look alike.Thanks!!
Back