• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help, Please! (First Marluxia Battle)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackxRose19

Hmm...let's see if anyone will answer.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the first fight against Marluxia...not any specific problems though.

Does anyone have a good strategy for me, please?

Seriously, I've had this game for about 3 years and haven't beaten it yet...:mellow:

I'd like to before re:CoM comes out...

C

Colours

Really, all I can say is to have luck, and make sure that sora is on a high lvl before battling him.

Kyo The Wolf

Well, I can give you some advice. I used to have trouble beating him as well. Well, first, Sora should be level 50 or higher, if he isnt, go back to destiny islands or twilight town to train, the enemys at twilight town are weak and give alright exp, and destiny island's enemies give more exp but they are stronger. Another tip, you shouldn't use slights in the battle considering that doesnt do much damage to him and it makes you loose a card unless you use a item card to reload it. Use the Vexen enemy card incase you die. And you can use the Oogie Boogie card to restore your HP little by little if he keeps card breaking your cures. Try to use any cure cards while Marluxia is reloading, he should ignore your card until he is done. If you break the double sleight ability effect his enemy card has with the parasite cage card, dont do it while he is doing the slight, that will cause him to start doing the sleight over and over again until you die. Most of the cards in your deck should be 8's 9's and 0's. Thats all the advice I can give you, good luck.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
He is my all time favorite charecter from any game, their is a strategy, equipt the neo shadow card which you must aquuire and while aqquiptd will slowly decrease his HP, once it cannot be decreased any more then you mash into him with all your power, this is what i used and i found it very useful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back