• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Benoici

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

What if kingdom hearts paired up with Nintendo and cartoon network.

Acme Acres Castle: A large Castle that displays Acme Acres is seen when Daffy Duck (The Royal Magician) Is Walking down the aisle going to a room. He then knocks on the door and opens it and calls for King Bugs. He is shocked when he does not see him on his chair. Hector the bulldog is then seen...
  2. B

I'm using Ryu from Street Fighter games instead of link to replace Leon.
  3. B

The first two games which are kingdom hearts 1 and 2 to use link instead of Leon.
  4. B

I could use the cast of the world ends with as a version of birth by sleep replacing ven aqua and Terra for them that would be a good idea. Plus for link I was going to replace Leon with him For the first two games.
  5. B

I decided to stick with 7 of the Council of villains and not out aku in just how it was in the original kingdom hearts. I am trying to make it similar in a sense and also adding a few new stuf as well.
  6. B

Legos world would be okay for my next versions of kingdom hearts but I'm sticking with Cartoon Network Worlds in a way and I looked up most kiddy Cartoon for little kids from Cartoon Network and that show pecola would be a best fit as it is related to Winnie the pooh in a sense.
  7. B

Destiny Islands: Sora wakes up from a mysterious dream to one of his friends Kairi. Sora explains to her the dream and how it seemed so real but she doesn't believe him. Then Riku arrives explaing about building the raft and how his...
  8. B

The Company that own Nintendo would be the Nintendo Co., Ltd in Kyoto, Japan. I was also going to write the concepts of Sora's Visits for visiting thoughs world's
  9. B

I always had this feeling in my head about if kingdom hearts was completely different depending on the world and the characters we already know. The whole format would be completely different in a way. Some of the characters would stay the same as in Sora,Riku,Kairi. The story would still be the...
Back