• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
blackberi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Me too :3 You learn the niftiest tidbits like that.
    Like Kairi not seeing why Riku needs saving when XH possessed him... ¬¬
    I tried, I tried to like her. I almost managed to be indifferent during that particular play-through. But then I went out of the End of the World, went back to Traverse Town, and lost by raging. ><

Sora's too busy saving the universe. Though in his defense I say KH2 still would've gone on in a similar manner had Selphie been kidnapped instead of Kairi. It's just that Namine'd have had to work extra hard to reunite with Kairi.

I think most of us feel that way. Unlike a lot of Xion haters, I doubt too many people walked into KH with the decision to not like Kairi. I thought I could get alon with her well up to the raft comment. And from there on out it just got downhill xD;;;

There's also this "Uh, Sora? You really- never mind." or something along those lines xD; lol Ariel. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!

Ya, I wanna say Days-Roxas was Kairified, but, uh... I'm one of the people who never really felt the AkuRoku friendship vibes in KH2. Roxas basically ditched Axel for Sora and had Axel chase him, and Axel was only in it to have his Heart replacement. Days didn't really change any of this besides adding Xion as a possible alternative explanation to who -really- made Axel feel like he had a Heart, but that only further downplays AkuRoku's friendship, especially in light of how Roxas treated Axel :v
    tl;dr do not like Roxas.

RiKai; the perfect crack pairing. It still irks me that there's basically in the novels Riku doing to Kairi in KH1 what he did to Xion in Days, but people'll still say the novels show the true characterization while at the same time say Days made Riku OOC XD;;; only ironically it adds up to me that he treated Xion like that over Kairi and thankfully, the version that adds up in my mind is the one that's undeniably canon. Because KH1 certainly didn't make me think Riku and Kairi cared too much for each other.
    How glorious it is I only take the plot tidbits from the novels and not the characterizations since overall it feels like a bad fanfic even before Days.

I can only dream °A° and Rion as a sidedish. I so trust that combo.
    Though isn't it sad that Sora, Riku and Roxas all have "their" Kairis? xD;;; gods. Nomura. Get new females into the series and stop pretending Kairi's important through other people.
    And now in BBS you outright said that only Sora and Riku'll save the universe. Wonderful.
    Nomura should use it. >_> Nomura really should listen to his fans sometimes and be all, "Oh true, good point you guys" XD
    No, I haven't. ;___; I'm waiting, I can't wait to see it. It looked great from the trailers. Especially the horse fighting the thief. >_>
    She really shouldn't sit there and do nothing, that kills me. I can understand her not being ready to go with them, but I want to see her working towards a goal. I mean there is a character that has potential to be good but if Nomura is going to do nothing with her... then she will get worse and worse. Woooorrrrssssseeeee. Can you imagine? XD
    GUH. Lol random thought. Imagine Ven waking up, and being all about wanting to get in Kairi's super slutty dress. Then the possible Sora/Kairi is ruined forever. XD I've upset myself a bit with this thought though because Ven is so innocent and Kairi dresses so slutty. Bahaha.
    And yet they already managed to show that both Sora and Alice (Assuming you bothered talking to her in Hollow Bastion, of course) care and worry about each other C:
    It's like part of why I'm such a Selphie/Sora supporter even if one sided - she just showed interest in him in KH1 (I can do better than Tidus and Wakka to share a Paopu with *puppy eyes @ Sora*).
    That's part of what irks me the most about SoKai. Screw them wanting me to believe Sora cares because of SoNami - Kairi herself never really had any insight or development on that front. She pulled the raft comment out of nowhere which a lot of people relate more to her relationship with Riku than Sora, then went comatose and bam. Now she wakes up, doesn't care about anyone or anything and then CoM. Wonderful.
    About the only way in which I can forgive this is if by going into Sora's vessel, she somehow got messed up.
    Come to think about it, Kairi herself was so underdeveloped before she went into Sora (again, the raft comment being possibly a function of RiKai rather than SoKai) that her obsession with him from that point onwards could be blamed on this xD;
    I suddenly like her a tiny bit better because her being a bitch is a lot less her fault xD;;;

To be fair, in KH2 Ariel has a cut-in-the-middle comment that kind of makes me think she likes how Sora grew up xD;;; but she's pining for Erik so they left it cut off.
    Sora/Ariel otp ftw.

Roxas pairings? I think I might've been able to like RokuShi a bit if it wasn't for how it made Roxas treat Axel. Overall I support RokuOle and, lo and behold, RokuKai. I just see Roxas as this self absorbed selfish brat (can't REALLY blame him but I don't have to like him for it, either), who's also low on the self esteem front. Kairi, being the over attentive and obsessive person could really balance him out. She could feed his poor, neglected ego and he'll be the guy who needs her to be strong for him. They just work out well and by the time they'll really need each other, they'll both have grown a bit. I just see them clicking like that.
    Baaahahahahaaaa~

Inorite? I mean, we're never given such a good reason of why he should care about Kairi beyond her needing to be saved, childhood friendship be damned. And he's ready to put his neck on the line for Alice like 30 seconds after not even meeting the girl but just seeing her. Then in Neverland he thinks about Kairi after he hasn't really thought about her that way for an entire game, seemingly similar to how he got attached to Alice - only Alice has it better since I can't blame it on Sora having her Heart inside him.
    Baha.

Nah, Sora didn't get Ariel. I mean I kind of consider Ariel to be Sora's first true crush (which gives the whole "I know who you're thinking about" in KH2 a whole different meaning, seeing how they just got to Port Royal from Atlantica xD) but nah. He's too much of a kid for her.
    Riku I'll be able to judge better once he actually interacts with the PoHs.
    Beast looked like he'd put up with Riku for Belle and Sora in KH2. But not when Riku snatches Belle >:D

Sora/Alice was kind of established in KH1 And I always said that when you look overall at KH1, Sora treats Kairi like he did Alice so win.
    And Snow White is already Ven's :C

The holidays get in many people's ways.
    Good thing I'm on a different holiday system.
    :3~
    I've known it for a good while xD; it finally was relevant.

Riku/Alice would be good. Or Riku/Aurora. That'd be just damn pretty to look at.
    Though Riku/Belle gets the added bonus of the Beast already not liking Riku from KH1 xD

I missed you ;A;
    Ya, Kairi's been properly Mary-Sue'd in the manga. They don't only SAY she's this perfect princess type while not living up to it, they actually show it. Also, mentions of her caring about Riku. Kudos.

And I get enough sides of Sora in the games as well D: I actually try to pay attention. It's just that in the manga, Sora's a lot more of a shouta jail-bait material than he is in the game because there's a lot less crack and a lot more kickass there.

Riku <3
    I want some Riku/Alice. Or Riku/...any PoH. Yes Kairi too but mostly the Disney ones.
    STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. STOCKHOLM SYNDROME I SAY. HE KIDNAPPED THEM AND NOW THEY'RE ALL GAGA FOR HIS DARKNESS SKIRT.
    I like the games for the most part, it's just that some parts (ok, Kairi) I don't like. The mangas kind of bring out the better parts of stuff but I don't think I can come to like them better than the games.

I'm foruming, mostly.
    Wot? Oh noes :c
    Pfft I copied the summary instead of the link xD;;; derp. Thanks for the heads up :3

I'm... about to go to sleep xD I'm exhausted. :3 see ya.
    Quality wise, I don't see why xD;;; though I am rather pleased with the used vocabulary ^^;;;
    This amuses me because I found what seems to be a SquallSora fic I typed in at work. Couldn't get the file but I printed it out. Will type it in as soon as I've got some time.
    Tron was great! I was so happy I saw it. I went in with really high expectations and I'm so glad that I wasn't disappointed. Saaaam<3 So glad he wasn't all emo and he took charge with things like pranking Encom yearly. It would be great to throw that into KH3 somewhere. I mean the graphics obviously won't be as good but there's a good storyline to work with~
    I haven't seen Tangled yet. DDD: I have like ONE friend who likes watching Disney movies with me and she's off on a two month vacation in New Zeland so I've been deprived seeing Tangled... I've wanted to so badly!
    Guh, now that it's finally January I'm counting down the days til BBSFM comes out. -___o I'm so impatient
    Oh man I was SO good at not spoiling anything prominent about BBS for myself but somehow I just dropped the ball at missing Coded information. I'm hoping to avoid too many 3D spoilers too but it's hard when you go into a discussion and someone decides to be a douche and not mark the spoiler tags around information.
    As a Kairi fan, I can honestly say that I've been so disappointed with how Nomura has been handling her. I mean, I can see some potential for her to be useful and not a DiD but it almost seems like that will never happen. <_<
    I was discussing with someone about how perhaps her journey should start in 3D with possibly training with Tidus and Wakka to at least learn some combat skills. Then maybe she can be actually part of the "trio"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back