• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by blowjob

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. blowjob

Help/Support ► Blood Pressure

Ditch the cardio. Start doing calisthenics and lift weights (if you can get your hands on it; it's optional). No more junk food, no more bread and grain. Eat like a caveman: Veggies, fruits, MEAT!!!
  2. blowjob

Fanfiction ► How Pokemon should end

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Just so you know, the legendaries that Ash caught were also killed off when they tried to protect Ash. That's how extreme it gets. I just feel that Ash can't become Master unless something like this happens. He has to learn the hard way. Either we end the series...
  3. blowjob

Fictional characters' ethnicity

Hi, this thread is for you to share and discuss the ethnicity of your favorite characters in anime, cartoons, video games, and other medias. Please don't just say that a certain character is a certain ethnicity without giving your thoughts on why. And don't just judge on eye color and hair...
  4. blowjob

How do you like to set your party members?

OH! I remember now. Try pressing triangle the next time you're in battle in KH1. Your team will have exclamation points above their heads and they'll yell something.
  5. blowjob

You can set their tactics in KH1? I thought the only thing you can do was press triangle for them to run to you or lock on to an enemy and press triangle for them to attack?
  6. blowjob

I searched and searched and was surprised that nobody made this thread yet. How did you like your artificial intelligent friends in battle? Technic Attack (use character's individual abilities) Target Attack (attack Sora's target) Huddle Attack (stay close to Sora) Party...
  7. blowjob

Fanfiction ► How Pokemon should end

Press play to read while listening http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3t6Y7zh1LU&feature=related Is this a good way to end the Pokemon series? Ash has been framed for a crime so heinous (unintentionally) that it cannot be forgiven that now all the regions are out for him. The narrator says this...
  8. blowjob

Riku and Sora and their allies

From BBS all the way to KH2, why did Sora have more friends and allies than Riku? And most importantly, why did Mickey, DiZ, Yen Sid, Terra, Ansem Seeker of Darkness, and other "elite" characters went straight to assist Riku in every way they can but ignored Sora? Remember in KH1 how Mickey...
  9. blowjob

Keyblade Masters exercises

What type of training and exercises do Terra, Ven, and Aqua go through to prepare them for the Mark of Mastery examination? How long does it take until they're ready (as in age)? What are their diets and discipline?
  10. blowjob

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

Re: Do YOU like this? #2 Okay game. I tolerated it, but didn't at all like the Org members' attacks and specials. It didn't do justice for what was shown of their true abilities in KH2FM.
  11. blowjob

What would you do to Aqua?

Once you have read this, there is no turning back. You must pick one and please post your reasons? I'll go first, if it'll make you guys more comfortable. I would smell her armpits but only after she fights a few hundred unversed. Your turn. :I Edit: Sorry guys, I didn't know that the post...
  12. blowjob

Radiant Garden vs Our World

I was watching "Zeitgeist", and it was a pretty interesting movie/documentary. Most of its ideas really surprised me because I've always thought the same about how the world just didn't look right. For anyone who hasn't seen it - Zeitgeist tackles issues, like, violence, religion, greed, money...
  13. blowjob

Kingdom Hearts + religion and spirituality

Hi, I have this thought in my head, but I can't seem to articulate it. Let's start first with: What significance does Kingdom Hearts have with religion, spirituality, and maybe even Atheism? Do the characters in the game believe in anything or anyone? Or, are all the characters Atheists?
  14. blowjob

Marluxia vs Seymour

You may compare them in all their stages. Marluxia has 4 stages (CoM Illusory Marluxia, Marluxia on his robot, Marluxia with Grim Reaper, and Marluxia replica from KH2FM) Seymour has 4 stages (Temple Macalania, Bevelle Exit, Mount Gagazet, and inside Sin) No, you cannot use Marluxia + KH moon...
  15. blowjob

The order of power in Organization XIII?

That's fine if you believe Xemnas is the most powerful. Since he did throw sky scrappers at the heroes at the end. But Xaldin and Lexaeus stronger than Marluxia? It doesn't make any sense. Someone explain this please? Hmm, I guess Xion being close to the top is correct too. However, I disagree...
Back