• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Daddy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Andromeda

Saw a gorgeous stock and I had to use it. Sort of a throw back to what I prefer to make, stylistically. When looking at the finishing product, it feels as if it's sort of making a statement. What do you think?
  2. D

You're Free To Leave Rehab, Ms. Lohan

Always wanted to do a piece like this. I've been getting a lot more simplistic lately. At first I wanted it to be dark, then I was like... "Nah, I wanna try a Warhol-composition for once.."
  3. D

Prodigy

A gift.
  4. D

biggie, biggie, biggie. can't you see? sometimes your words just hypnotize me.

I decided to walk out of my comfort zone a bit of making super hyphy contrasted items and went back to my roots a little. I returned to my homeland of color. I really like how these have turned out and I'm definitely trying to improve this retro look I have going on right now. IDK. What do...
  5. D

So Big, It Hurts [ENORMOUS Resource Pack]

200 Images (All Real-Stocks, sorry Anime-Fans) 19 Brushes 13 PSD's I strongly suggest to just start downloading and to not look at the tab for about 3 hours. Go watch a movie, play video games, go to a friend's house, play on your DS, or something that'll take that long. It's well worth the...
Back