• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

biggie, biggie, biggie. can't you see? sometimes your words just hypnotize me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy

I decided to walk out of my comfort zone a bit of making super hyphy contrasted items and went back to my roots a little. I returned to my homeland of color. I really like how these have turned out and I'm definitely trying to improve this retro look I have going on right now.

IDK.
What do you think? :3

dance4mylifecopy.jpg

stepforward.jpg

immortaltechniquef.jpg

and i just love your flashy ways
that's why they gettin' broke
and you're still paid.

Last edited by a moderator:

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I really like the first one a lot. The others just have too much going on for me, but the first offers a clear focus and beautiful colors.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Like LifeLiveLong said, the first one is great. Though I'm going to have to disagree, the last picture was my favorite. The colors were really smooth, stylish, and well placed.

Bravo on all of them,

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I like them, but the last seems to be the best, to me. I like the 80's feel you've brought to it, it really sends out that message strongly. While the first two are just aesthetically pleasing, the last seems as though it has some direction, more substance in the effects. Don't get me wrong, they're all good, i just prefer the last much more.

Amphetamine

muff pie diva
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
is that last one kristen stewart?
but i definitely agree with cloud, the last one is gorgeous. the effects/editing you did suit the stock perfectly and it's just overall amazing.

Daddy

thank you for the comments everyone <3
I guess the time I spent experimenting with saturation settings on Ms. Stewart turned out quite well.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I prefer the first one, but I agree with the other two. The last one has more of a solid composition. It actually looks like you had a very solid concept and good execution. The first one could do with a more well defined focal point. I'm chasing effects around the page because I can't find a place to settle. The second one has a focal point, but I can't help but feel the effects are a bit messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back